Yellow 6.0 on eBay, whats the story

limey

I'm a glut for punishment and love a challenge so looking @ this 6.0 on eBay that had roof damage etc.

The guy thats selling it is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot and very cagey about stuff, so im treading very carefully.

He says all parts will come with the car yada yada yada, so before i waste 12 hours of my time driving down to look at the car only to find it's a major train wreck, has anyone got any insite on the car. There is no VIN posted, so not sure of the history of the owners or miles etc.

Has anyone looked at it already, anything to share?

I'm a glut for punishment and love a challenge so looking @ this 6.0 on eBay that had roof damage etc.

The guy thats selling it is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot and very cagey about stuff, so im treading very carefully.

He says all parts will come with the car yada yada yada, so before i waste 12 hours of my time driving down to look at the car only to find it's a major train wreck, has anyone got any insite on the car. There is no VIN posted, so not sure of the history of the owners or miles etc.

Has anyone looked at it already, anything to share?

I don't see a 6.0 diablo on ebay anywhere?

Looks to be allot more than roof damage lol

Car doesn't even sit right, that passenger rear wheel is well out of position, would be a hell of a project!

Sudesh,

That's what im wondering, either the suspension arms are bent, or the chassis is and if the chassis is damaged, im not going near it. I can see the left rear quarter yellow edge in the engine bay looks creased, if so then it has bigger issues, so that's why i was hoping someone has already seen it or knows more about the history.

I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly...this was the Ex-Hulk Hogan car that is son got in an accident with in Florida prior to his death.

It sat forever as Holk Hogn went through Divorce and bankrupt...

I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly...this was the Ex-Hulk Hogan car that is son got in an accident with in Florida prior to his death.

I'm pretty sure his son isn't dead.

Also, I hope this isn't the same car.

hogan_son_crash.jpg

Wow. Looks like a big mess. Probably can make more parting it out.

I dont think its the same car, but damn if it is that is some serious mess there. Not liking what im seeing already. Waiting for Mike to jump in, he must know the story.

That would be a massive undertaking. Good luck either way! I know you would be capable of it!! Love how fantastic my car is!!

Unless this guy repaired the body throughout the rear end, it would appear to be a different car but who knows. The Hogan car doesn't have the same bumper damage that this one has. I thought the Lambo was just an electrical fire with mom on board, whereas the kid was street racing a yellow Supra, possible DUI, and it was his friend/passenger that was killed.

If you do it, just don't paint it Verde Ithica :icon_mrgreen:

I would paint it that color now, just because you said not too lol

The wife always wanted a Pink Lambo, i threatened to order a Pink Huracan but was shot down, so Bollocks, im going to paint it Pink!

lamborghini_diablo_15.jpg

iirc, passenger didn't die, but requires 24/7 care.

Correct, talk about tragedy. The victims brother was killed in another accident five years later.He was also a passenger in a car that crashed while speeding. The dad is doing ten years in jail for hiring a "hitman" to kill his wife... who was caring for her brain injured son. Story here.

Correct, talk about tragedy. The victims brother was killed in another accident five years later.He was also a passenger in a car that crashed while speeding. The dad is doing ten years in jail for hiring a "hitman" to kill his wife... who was caring for her brain injured son. Story here.

Just last year, the father of the Graziano family, Ed Graziano, pleaded no contest in an attempt to hire an undercover detective, posing as a hit man, for $2,100 and a pizza gift card, per the Tampa Tribune, to murder his wife Debra.

you couldn't make it up :rolleyes:

edit: btw I wonder if they are related

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69510

There really is no good part of that whole story.

I like the way the forklift is parked behind the car.

There isn't even an interior there from what I can see, I'd love to know how many parts come with the car and if they are all genuine 6.0 bits.

Yeah agree, if the chassis is badly damaged, wouldn't be my cup of tea either.

I once drove 10hrs to view a car based on the owners facts, came home again with the transporter empty lol

Sudesh,

That's what im wondering, either the suspension arms are bent, or the chassis is and if the chassis is damaged, im not going near it. I can see the left rear quarter yellow edge in the engine bay looks creased, if so then it has bigger issues, so that's why i was hoping someone has already seen it or knows more about the history.