About Damn Time!!!

OVI

Really happy to see it's home safely in the garage and John enjoyed the car. Thanks again for posting all these photos and write ups, really makes me feel like my hard work can be justified.

-Spencer B

Keep it up Spencer! I remember you posting up when you first landed with Symbolic!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well deserved and welcome to the "club".

Glad to have ya!!

Haha, I can't tell you how awesome it is to see you post all the story on this forum. Haven't posted on here in awhile.

I remember being 14 years old when I signed up here on LP. Allan actually kicked me off when I was 16 because the age limit was 18! I remember the thread being made and I was so sad because I managed to get into Lambos because of LP. V10 BULL "aka Jeff" offered me a ride in his Gallardo and I'll never forget that day.

It's crazy to see now being 22, that one of my first customers posting his experience with me of selling one of my first cars. Such an honor to have you as a friend Ovi, really happy this transaction went so well. All my co-workers and boss were really proud and happy for me for selling this car to you. We've both come a long way and hard work pays off in so many ways.

Really happy to see it's home safely in the garage and John enjoyed the car. Thanks again for posting all these photos and write ups, really makes me feel like my hard work can be justified.

-Spencer B

That is one good looking car. Congrats!

Congrats dude, car is gorgeous!!

BEAUTIFUL CAR....Good for you!

I love AM, beautiful congrats.

Thank you Everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

10644568_962471630429510_1863056249195130394_o_zpsa2f82e94.jpg

IMG_8489_zps3b1acb1c.jpg

IMG_8480_zpsb3692d7d.jpg

So after having the car for almost 2 weeks now I have to say I love it even more than I thought I would. I have been driving quite a bit, and love every single thing about this car. Its exactly what I was expecting and more. My buddy Chris from Activfilms took some snaps and I only have 3 that he finished and will be getting more soon, but I figured I would share these for now until the others come it. Anyways the car is awesome and I will definitely be keeping this for a long long time. Now time to save up and add a 3 pedal Lambo to the garage.