Huracan 200mph crash footage

Davvemannen

Glad they are ok...

I do not think that is a safe assumption. From what I read elsewhere, the passenger was life-flighted from the scene.

They may have both survived (amazing in itself), but I have not seen anything to confirm they are "OK"...

Terrible accident, you just cant mess around like that on public roads!

I do not think that is a safe assumption. From what I read elsewhere, the passenger was life-flighted from the scene.

They may have both survived (amazing in itself), but I have not seen anything to confirm they are "OK"...

:iamwithstupid:

By the way... I'm a big fan of your films....

Death grip on wheel. 10 and 2 instead of 9 and 3. WAY too fast for that road and conditions. I have been on stretches of German Autobahn where one could easily do 250 - early morning on a Sunday when no one is out. But this road/conditions were not for that. It's a shame cars are so safe now, Darwin really keeps missing his take.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the lazy wheel position.

Most people who drive like that on public streets aren't the best drivers and are lazy.

Reminds me of the BMW kid who is out driving in the desert with his hands at the top of the steering wheel and went off road, hit a rock and deployed the airbags. I was just cringing the entire time. My favorite comment, "Too bad the airbag deployed. The steering wheel might have smacked some sense into you." :lol2:

Reminds me of the BMW kid who is out driving in the desert with his hands at the top of the steering wheel and went off road, hit a rock and deployed the airbags. I was just cringing the entire time. My favorite comment, "Too bad the airbag deployed. The steering wheel might have smacked some sense into you." :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah, it's always good to have about a foot or so between your back and the seat too :lol2: What a little shit, looks like he got off cheap for being so stupid.