Another NY Underground Racing TT Gallardo (Pics)

Underground Racing

Thanks to Patrick for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Lamborghini. Patrick went with the stage 2 system that puts down 850 whp on pump gas and 1150+ whp on race gas. The stage 2 comes with a fully built engine and a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on the complete system including the engine. As always this setup has the JRR MoTeC ECU with boost by gear. Patrick also went with the LP 570 bumper and 570 rear update that added a nice touch to the TT Gallardo. Here are some pictures, thanks.

Kevin Howeth

www.UndergroundRacing.com

704-361-3443

[email protected]

Patrick-2008TTGallardoSpyder_05_zps6754b Patrick-2008TTGallardoSpyder_04_zpse3aff Patrick-2008TTGallardoSpyder_03_zps50dc9 Patrick-2008TTGallardoSpyder_02_zps7a964 Patrick-2008TTGallardoSpyder_01_zps17b9c

Nice, although im not a huge fan of the perf side skirts on a non performante. But thats just me....

:iamwithstupid:

At least put the proper wheels on it.

Very Nice !! the sound of turbos spooling and blow-off valves doing work have to be addicting with the top down

Nice cosmetic upgrades too.

I am cool with SL wings on not SLs and perf side skirts on not perfs but the sticker....that is just cheesy even if it will out perform a perf.

I am cool with SL wings on not SLs and perf side skirts on not perfs but the sticker....that is just cheesy even if it will out perform a perf.

The infamous NY Badge Mod, I see it on AMGs and ///Ms all the time

I would much rather have a UGR sticker on my car than a performante sticker that is for damn sure....and im from NY!