Huracan tested by Top Gear - Spoilers

falconsprint

I am literally lost for words, is that the best analogy you could come up with ?? :lol2:

Ok I think it's about time to drop it, I will enjoy my shitbox Huracan and you enjoy whatever shitbox you've spent your hard earned on :icon_thumleft:

Wait a second.

You never answered the question. :eusa_shhh:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second.

You never answered the question. :eusa_shhh:

How do you want me to answer your ridiculous question?

Your question was so juvenile it wasn't worth answering, I thought I've done you a favor by replying in the most polite manner possible, now you go and dig yourself a bigger hole, I suggest you don't start something you will cry latter about, even though English is my second language and things don't come as natural to me as they come to a native speaker I can argue with you until you roll into a ball crawl under your mattress and cry yourself to sleep :icon_mrgreen:

The short of it is, I am not a homophobe, racist, etc. if gay sex is what's on your mind I am not the one to judge, your example was puerile at best, I expected better now I feel angry with myself for misjudging your abilities.

How do you want me to answer your ridiculous question?

Your question was so juvenile it wasn't worth answering, I thought I've done you a favor by replying in the most polite manner possible, now you go and dig yourself a bigger hole, I suggest you don't start something you will cry latter about, even though English is my second language and things don't come as natural to me as they come to a native speaker I can argue with you until you roll into a ball crawl under your mattress and cry yourself to sleep :icon_mrgreen:

The short of it is, I am not a homophobe, racist, etc. if gay sex is what's on your mind I am not the one to judge, your example was puerile at best, I expected better now I feel angry with myself for misjudging your abilities.

YouMad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Getting back to the subject of Top Gear and how some auto manufacturers feel about the show; in the most recent episode, they had a McLaren P1, a Porsche 918 and a "La" Ferrari in the studio at the same time. They asked each manufacturer if they could take their car onto the track and do a three-way lap time comparison. Only Porsche agreed. McLaren agreed, subject to moving the test to a different track. It seems the tight Top Gear track favours the Porsche 918's all-wheel-drive system. Ferrari simply refused under any condition and even sent security guards with the "La" Ferrari to make sure Top Gear didn't sneak it out onto the track. Top Gear informed Ferrari they'd just find one in private hands to test but Ferrari said they would "blacklist" any owner who supplied a car.

Crazy!

Pantera, Then they agreed but only if its a factory car. Mac said only is its a customers car.

Please tell the whole story... as all 3 are now saying yes. Just need to agree on which terms.

First class on Singapore+Huracan+ Home in LA= Less

LOL, true.

Gotta say, having been in Singapore a few times, it is truly a place of the Haves vs. Have Nots when it comes to cars. You can't 30k millionaire your way over there.

Never would have imagined LPers being so bearish on the Huracan based on the overall fandom of the Gallardo during its tenure, which could have been called into question for being a bit soft (the standard AWD , non SL variants).

Pantera, Then they agreed but only if its a factory car. Mac said only is its a customers car.

Please tell the whole story... as all 3 are now saying yes. Just need to agree on which terms.

You'll notice I wrote "in the most recent episode". I was unaware that there had been progress since the show aired.