TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have two 2R's going to TX2K, Mike C and Nick. Working on trying to finish a X version, it will be close if it makes it, even if it does I dont expect to see it on kill without owner getting some seat time first which if it makes it, it will be delieved to the event.Nothing like last min racing. ;(

any TT Huracans?

Kevin,

Any in the works?

Yes, mine has been ready to go together for a while now. Being that it is my car, it keeps getting shuffled to the back as the customer cars always have to come first.;( I plan to have it ready real soon!

With everything we have going on at the shop with customer cars, etc and the big rain threat we decided to stay here and work. Hope the rain stays away for the guys that attend.

You should be fine with just customer's cars.. as no big HP GTR will be there for the roll event. Ti should be incredible as all the cars should be ready for that.

You should be fine with just customer's cars.. as no big HP GTR will be there for the roll event. Ti should be incredible as all the cars should be ready for that.

Aren't Gidi, ETS and LLR competing?

Kevin, are any stage X gallardos going to be in attendance?

Pretty sure Mullet is bringing his G along with his GT. Not sure if his G is still a 2R, or a 3X by now.

well Gidi's car can't touch a 2R .ETS not sure about them , I guess they could give the 2Rs a run. Was thinking more like Ohmegaa and Tony at t1 missing.

well Gidi's car can't touch a 2R .ETS not sure about them , I guess they could give the 2Rs a run. Was thinking more like Ohmegaa and Tony at t1 missing.

You know that Gidi is A20 now?

I know Gidi will be competing and he makes big power. I'm sure the ETS cars will be there and you know they are coming with power. LOL @ no big power GTR's going.