TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

Mckinsey thanks for clearing it out buddy.

People always tell only half the story and in this case were raving about how fast the swiss cheese was.

How did the race against cranberrys 1750whp gtr go?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world isn't ready for a full X version. Put this into perspective.... Worlds fastest gtrs were trapping mid to high 190s at the roll race. X version would go 208+ no problem.

I heard the UGR R8 destroyed the streets last night. I still will put my money on Nicks 2r vs any GTR on the street.

they said in the parking lot before that yellow lambo was to scared of car to run it on high setting on street and that he was short shifting.... guy has history of not racing good...... swiss cheese be slow.... keep hiding from r8.

LOL

Always hard to know how to respond to idiots and idiotic comments.

I was scared? You and I don't know each other do we?

If you ever make it out of Mom's basement and to an event - make sure to say "HI", its always nice to meet new fans.

As always - thanks to Kevin and the crew at UR for providing a superior product that always performs, as long as I do....

LOL

Always hard to know how to respond to idiots and idiotic comments.

I was scared? You and I don't know each other do we?

If you ever make it out of Mom's basement and to an event - make sure to say "HI", its always nice to meet new fans.

As always - thanks to Kevin and the crew at UR for providing a superior product that always performs, as long as I do....

its ok i would be scared also..... underground should have been at tx2k... shame on them.. do they have to be there to let ther customers run on high boost?

its ok i would be scared also..... underground should have been at tx2k... shame on them.. do they have to be there to let ther customers run on high boost?

The heck is this line of questioning? Customers can turn up the boost if they so desire.

I personally don't hold it against anyone who gets a car with a powerlevel they aren't fully used to, and wants to turn it down a little so that they don't end up in the car next to them at 180 mph...

The car is for the customer to use as they please.

Mullet, sorry for the confusion between Mike and Nick. There are so many GTTs out there that it is hard to keep track from the sidelines.

Any plans to one day take the X version to the TX mile?

Honestly, because it was a swiss cheese product I figured that I could get him on third setting. No sense in putting undo stress on the car if not needed - lesson learned.

Now get out of your jammies and clean your room, or shovel the driveway.

While I do enjoy street racing, all these cars driving around late last night looking to race had a chance at the roll event. That is why Peter spent all that money AND why we have TI and Tx roll roll event. The GTR won , plain and simple. Nick beat that r8 in the video above ( unless I saw it wrong ) . While nick beat that car ...a supra beat nick in the tx event. Bottom line is the GTR drivers got their fix and handled thier business. I am not saying no one should not race on the street I still do it on the highway. Many owners I spoke to got fear in their hearts with the LA killing race and choose not to risk everything they have , when Peter setup a roll race...that was the whole point.

Honestly, because it was a swiss cheese product I figured that I could get him on third setting. No sense in putting undo stress on the car if not needed - lesson learned.

Now get out of your jammies and clean your room, or shovel the driveway.

Mike ! This guy won't tell us what he has and is shit talking from day one....

Bad ass ride Mike ! Hope all is well with you!

While I do enjoy street racing, all these cars driving around late last night looking to race had a chance at the roll event. That is why Peter spent all that money AND why we have TI and Tx roll roll event. The GTR won , plain and simple. Nick beat that r8 in the video above ( unless I saw it wrong ) . While nick beat that car ...a supra beat nick in the tx event. Bottom line is the GTR drivers got their fix and handled thier business. I am not saying no one should not race on the street I still do it on the highway. Many owners I spoke to got fear in their hearts with the LA killing race and choose not to risk everything they have , when Peter setup a roll race...that was the whole point.

Looked like Nick had the better traction off the hit in the instagram race. That said, I don't think that one race's result can be translated over for the roll racing at the strip. No clue about the condition of the cars at the time of that rollrace.

Looked like Nick had the better traction off the hit in the instagram race. That said, I don't think that one race's result can be translated over for the roll racing at the strip. No clue about the condition of the cars at the time of that rollrace.

condition of the car? lol. he beat the shit out of it the whole day. What would change from the roll event to the night race? are the cars faster on the street? lol

Roll Race seemed hard as fcuk to get an even race.

My money is on Nick and Mike vs any GTR in the street. PM me if you would like to bet.

street Race seemed hard as fcuk to get an even race vs any lambo.They always GET THE HIT OR DONT GO.

My money is on Nick and Mike vs any GTR in the street. PM me if you would like to bet.

FIXED FOR YOU. :icon_mrgreen:

Please. I went to Texas twice and gave anyone and everyone the mph race they wanted. Never jumped anyone. My 2r was so fcuking fast out the hole it made it look like I jumped but I wasn't.

I even had a passenger hanging out the window counting down the races so it was fair. I think I races 5-7 GTRs in about 10 minutes lol.

Everyone thinks my car was extra special and it was. It was a UGR car lol. They build one hell of a car.

Please. I went to Texas twice and gave anyone and everyone the mph race they wanted. Never jumped anyone. My 2r was so fcuking fast out the hole it made it look like I jumped but I wasn't.

I even had a passenger hanging out the window counting down the races so it was fair. I think I races 5-7 GTRs in about 10 minutes lol.

Everyone thinks my car was extra special and it was. It was a UGR car lol. They build one hell of a car.

Your car was a freak. 100-150 in 2.3 would take ohmegaa power to beat.

2r is so fast. I went 2.5 on setting 3 which is about 1550-1600. No joke. No sand bagging.

2r is so fast. I went 2.5 on setting 3 which is about 1550-1600. No joke. No sand bagging.

to give you an Idea A16 on full kill does 100-150 in 2.8 -3.0 on average. there are only a few GTRs with A20 power. Maybe a handful

to give you an Idea A16 on full kill does 100-150 in 2.8 -3.0 on average. there are only a few GTRs with A20 power. Maybe a handful

Yeah people don't get it. A 1r and alpha 16 is a good matchup. 2r and alpha 20/ets99 car is a good matchup.

Yeah people don't get it. A 1r and alpha 16 is a good matchup. 2r and alpha 20/ets99 car is a good matchup.

on a side note. you sold your car? Kisco also?

whats the plan now?

I think that is what a 2R does. I remember years ago a 6-speed car(wanna say HoustonT) did 2.7 100-150mph and I don't even think he was on his all out setting. No reason why a 2R LP car on mid boost wouldn't go 2.5, and on kill go bottom 2 second range.

IMO a 1R>A16 all day.

I think a 2R is on the same level, but slightly quicker than an A20. Duhawks knows what he is doing behind the wheel and he was beating A20's at T.I. I also would like to see the TX2K14 winner race an A20 on the street. The only GT-R's that are faster than a 2R are Omeghhaa and maybe the ETS car.

People forget just how fast a 1R is, wasn't long ago that nothing was even coming close to them at T.I, and TX2k.