Any ideas on how to incorporate Lamborghini into your home?

Allan-Herbie

This is mine... still working on the furniture around the car to display all my lambo collection goodies... :)

WOW :shock: :headbang:

I love it!! That looks so damn cool, I love the timber floor, color contrast, absolutely fantastic job! Congrats.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mine... still working on the furniture around the car to display all my lambo collection goodies... :)

That is beautiful! The right car , the right color in my house and usable! Congrats on the setup.

I picked up the 80" Sharp TV from Costco today , it has a wallpaper mode which is pretty sick! Dont spend your money on a big wall painting, buy one of these. Everyone who saw this setup is in awe. Will get it wall mounted in the next few days. Pics dont do it justice, it is 6 feet wide and very clear. Im not sure what it is , but when you see any pic on this screen you go in a trance, instead of viewing a pic you areabsorbed in it. I see the same pic on my 30 inch monitor and does not give the same feeling. You go in a trance, true!

Picture.jpeg

20150319_000257.jpeg

If anyone is interested in purchasing Costco should be having a sale soon, if not they have free delivery, its the same price online. I busted the window of my dodge truck loading the box. It is fcuking huge. Definitely order it on line.

Damn that's big, my 85 inch will be delivered on Wednesday, when I saw the box I said no thanks, bring it to the house please LOL

Hmm.. I just spoke to the company and they told me a low detail model would cost 11 to 13k in 1:4 to 1:6 scale. A high detail model in excess of 50k..

If you want to mount on a wall ( which is the only way to go about it on a model) who cares about details, you dont notice or care about the fine details since you will only see it from the top. I would also be interested in a small scale model. That is what 6ft long? Maybe we can get a group buy?

I would totally buy one at a discounted price.

WOW :shock: :headbang:

I love it!! That looks so damn cool, I love the timber floor, color contrast, absolutely fantastic job! Congrats.

Thanks Fortis, I want to achieve a Lamborghini-dealership-at-home look, hence the colour scheme. Chose the same wood grain pattern cabinet in darker colour to match the floor, will take a couple more photos of the other messy corner to show, nothing is in the cabinet yet as things are still in boxes.

That is beautiful! The right car , the right color in my house and usable! Congrats on the setup.

Thank you, the matte black ceiling finishes off that room quite nicely, anyone sees that ceiling loves it so far (even without the car in the room).

Wife comes home and says... Why is there is one tiny little model car in the middle of the game room? Starting to subliminally prepare her!

11062323_10203861067793474_8363705871875362472_n.jpg

10277265_10203861068233485_5005351294442440704_n.jpg

1962796_10203861068673496_8522919169267662824_n.jpg

Allen,

It will be great to see the Porsche in it and I think James is a cool icon in any garage space!

BTW, here is the messy side with the matching cabinet I bought... this room is located inside the garage as shown in other thread, so the car is very usual (access wise), a few more pics :)

IMG_8665.JPG

IMG_8012.JPG

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

My living room. :lol2:

D50A7CBA-FA71-48BA-813E-1DC7D5E51FD0_zps

I however would take it a step further.... I have always wanted a Porsche 550 Spyder rep, but somewhat scared to drive one... I would park it here, with the ass end towards the mirror at a slight angle towards the staircase. A huge Black and white image of James on the wall behind it... You can get a perfect replica, sans engine and transmission for around $20/25k..

The car is incredibly small at just 5 ft 1 inch wide, and 10 ft long...

I want one soooooo fcuking bad. I've been trying to justify one as a DD for the past two years.

If you get one and drive it before parking it in the house, call me, I want a ride.

My living room. :lol2:

D50A7CBA-FA71-48BA-813E-1DC7D5E51FD0_zps

I want one soooooo fcuking bad. I've been trying to justify one as a DD for the past two years.

If you get one and drive it before parking it in the house, call me, I want a ride.

You live at tire rack?

I made this stainless cable supported V10 lamborghini Gallardo conference room table. Pistons and rods hold the custom piece of glass on top. We used commercial stainless steel wire and hand railing that were used when we built our office building.

Everyone loves this table when they see it and sit down to do business. Playing poker with some of the local car guys next week on it.

I have another V10 lamborghini engine lying around that I plan on building another table for someone who comes up with a $15k. Comes with stainless steel chairs as seen here, and custom sized to your specifications. I can dissemble it, ship it, and someone can put it together in a couple hours.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lambofan35, I absolutely love the table. My mate has two tables like that, but both are with the Lambo V12, purely holding on to the glass top, you took a step further to make use of those pistons, what a brilliant idea!

I made this stainless cable supported V10 lamborghini Gallardo conference room table. Pistons and rods hold the custom piece of glass on top. We used commercial stainless steel wire and hand railing that were used when we built our office building.

Everyone loves this table when they see it and sit down to do business. Playing poker with some of the local car guys next week on it.

I have another V10 lamborghini engine lying around that I plan on building another table for someone who comes up with a $15k. Comes with stainless steel chairs as seen here, and custom sized to your specifications. I can dissemble it, ship it, and someone can put it together in a couple hours.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lambofan you have to be fcuking kidding!

This is amazing!

I however would take it a step further.... I have always wanted a Porsche 550 Spyder rep, but somewhat scared to drive one... I would park it here, with the ass end towards the mirror at a slight angle towards the staircase. A huge Black and white image of James on the wall behind it... You can get a perfect replica, sans engine and transmission for around $20/25k..

The car is incredibly small at just 5 ft 1 inch wide, and 10 ft long...

Good idea!

On the same type of stand?

Lambo Stalker, im totally jealous of your setup but mainly your Lambo Bull. How much was it?

Thank you... That's Bullio, Lamborghini made 50 large ones world wide, so that's one of the 50. I bought it 3 years back from the USA... Very rare and hard to find.

I believe that Allan has one or two too and if his is for sale, I would love to have it! Allan?!