My new 2015 Huracán

Trust

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick bro! I also have the P101's on my white Huracan. Did you go with gloss black too?

Thanks! No sir. Mine are gloss bronze, thought I'd shake it up a bit.

image2_zps463cce3d.jpg

Ballsy move on the bronze but it looks great.

Ha, tell me about it, risky. My mindset was, if it sucks, someone local can always powder coat black.

Ha, tell me about it, risky. My mindset was, if it sucks, someone local can always powder coat black.

I figured when you have 3 exotics you can take those kind of risks. Lol

Whoever says they don't like the looks of the Huracan seriously needs their eyes and head examined. Your car is incredible trust, congrats on another insane machine!

Thanks! No sir. Mine are gloss bronze, thought I'd shake it up a bit.

Also how do you like it lowered? I want to lower mine too but that stupid thing in the front scrapes a ton even at stock height and I don't want to have to use the lift every single time I go through a tiny dip lol. Let me know your feedback on this.

Whoever says they don't like the looks of the Huracan seriously needs their eyes and head examined. Your car is incredible trust, congrats on another insane machine!

It looks a lot better IRL photos don't really do this car justice.

Also how do you like it lowered? I want to lower mine too but that stupid thing in the front scrapes a ton even at stock height and I don't want to have to use the lift every single time I go through a tiny dip lol. Let me know your feedback on this.

I never noticed that vertical plastic flap scrape at stock height, but it does now. If I hit a good dip in the road you'll hear it scrape, I'm pretty decent and spotting those out, but, it is annoying. I have G-Plates on the front, picture below (prior to rivets being pulled). So if it does ever actually scrape the front, I'm not worried about the paint. So far, zero scrapes on anything but that little plastic piece.

All in call, I love it lowered.

7800954E-79B0-45A6-8FAB-0E7B2D6F1ABD_zps

Trust sorry if I've missed it but how exactly did you get it lowered?

Quite honestly, Dremel and a cutting wheel. Lol. No noticeable ride difference, but it will get coil overs when they are available.

It looks a lot better IRL photos don't really do this car justice.

Yes, I agree. I have seen only one, yellow in South Beach. I think the car looks incredible in both real life and pics. I am a huge fan and will purchase one once Brabble gets acquired for $25b :P

Yes, I agree. I have seen only one, yellow in South Beach. I think the car looks incredible in both real life and pics. I am a huge fan and will purchase one once Brabble gets acquired for $25b :P

I hope your wish will come true :icon_thumleft:

Quite honestly, Dremel and a cutting wheel. Lol. No noticeable ride difference, but it will get coil overs when they are available.

Lowered on standard suspension like Streetking's, sound great, do you have the standard suspension or the magnetic ride?

Lowered on standard suspension like Streetking's, sound great, do you have the standard suspension or the magnetic ride?

Mine is standard + the front lift.

I never noticed that vertical plastic flap scrape at stock height, but it does now. If I hit a good dip in the road you'll hear it scrape, I'm pretty decent and spotting those out, but, it is annoying. I have G-Plates on the front, picture below (prior to rivets being pulled). So if it does ever actually scrape the front, I'm not worried about the paint. So far, zero scrapes on anything but that little plastic piece.

All in call, I love it lowered.

7800954E-79B0-45A6-8FAB-0E7B2D6F1ABD_zps

Yeah I have the same skid plates and have never hit those ever but the stupid plastic piece scrapes on stock height more than my UGR lowered TT SL...