request for sv stickers on black sv

christiann

can anyone photo shop a black sv with white, yellow, red, purple sv side stickers on it thanks. just to be clear one at a time thanks again. what was the stock sticker color again on black?

I've seen them in white and yellow. Glad you clarified one color at a time or you were going to get a rainbow for sure knowing the jokers around here!

Can't go wrong with any color, but for a black SV I'd love to see how a matt black sticker would look. It'd be very subtle and wouldn't photograph well, but in person could be killer

can anyone photo shop a black sv with white, yellow, red, purple sv side stickers on it thanks. just to be clear one at a time thanks again. what was the stock sticker color again on black?

The decals came in white, yellow, orange, red and black. No purple.

anyone got a photo of a 96-99 SV with small side 'SV' stickers ?

(rather than the large ones where one letter covered the door)

I've heard they were an option at the time, but can't recall seeing any photos of cars with them on.

I've seen the LP670-4 with the small ones, but the font style is very different than what was used on the Diablo.