Who remembers the kid that called 911 after chasing the Huracan?

Allan-Herbie

Here it isn't , I can fill my car with guns and ride around if I so choose . We have open carry as well which I'm not a fan of because if I'm the criminal robbing a bank let's say , who do you think I'm shooting first when I walk in? The guy with a gun in a holster on his side of course.

Checking my state laws it sounds like we have some restrictions here, I'll have to read up, but realistically want to get my CCW. I suppose it'd be best for me to wait for that. I guess I just don't trust people and it'd freak me the fcuk out if someone followed me around like that in my car.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry daily. For the record PA considers a loaded gun in the car concealed. Regardless of whether it is on me, in the glove box, under my coat or in the trunk. Loaded in the car = concealed. I need a permit for that.

Here's a fun question that makes me think of this thread: Do you carry when you drive your cars? An in car holster of some sort? Do you ever worry about psychotic people who want to jack your shit and protect yourself? If so, what does one do, what does one carry? What are the legalities of that?

I ALWAYS carry when Im in the CT... ALWAYS... The rest of the time I usually carry too...

But in the CT I shove a gun in my sock too, so I can get to it in the car... I usually just have a gun stuffed down the front of my shorts, but because of the seat position in the ct, it might as well be in the trunk- I cant get to it without doing contortions...

A gun in your sock and a gun stuffed down your shorts?

Cmon, youre trolling us, right?

nope.

I ALWAYS carry when Im in the CT... ALWAYS... The rest of the time I usually carry too...

But in the CT I shove a gun in my sock too, so I can get to it in the car... I usually just have a gun stuffed down the front of my shorts, but because of the seat position in the ct, it might as well be in the trunk- I cant get to it without doing contortions...

Edit: deleted comment, sorry for some reason I thought I was posting in your thread about your neighbor's intruder. :eusa_wall:

If it is the same guy I'm thinking of, you are not FAR FROM IT.

Rob Himler passed away just a few days ago due to cancer.

How in the hell did you come up with that?

Take a picture... Fine.

Get a few minutes of video... Fine.

Follow me for 45 minutes? Not fcuking fine.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I've taken actions to get away? You're starting to get creepy.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I slow the hell down so you'll go around me? You're up to no fcuking good.

Follow me after I have a friend come to back me up? Everything about you now screams "nefarious".

Now, I AM probably getting low on fuel, and I'm pretty sure you're going to follow me to a gas station where I'm not sure whats going to happen. I'm afraid of your crazy ass now because your actions are not normal. There is "Normal" "OMG its a __________!!!" and there is "Lets jack this motherfucker." That video is "Let's jack this motherfucker."

Exactly.. anyone who doesn't get this has probably never been followed around before.