Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

Need video of the huracan vs ohhhhh mega

That was a good race, had to be a photo finish, can't wait to see the video.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day for sure

This TT Huracan was just completed the day before the event.

Peak completions old Gallardo I was driving had the fastest MPH of the event at 205.66

congrats to AM.S and Andy for your victories!!!

I would agree ... An Excellent Day!!!

Congrats to the UGR Team ...

BTW ... That was a great way to honor Peaks's memory ...

Oh BABY!!! THE BOYS ARE BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS fcuking YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A'M'S!!!! CHAMPIONS BOOOM!!!!!!!!

Dustin ill send you my paypal info later LOL

Sam,

I did not forget about you ...

Congrats to the AM.S Team ...

Back to Back victories ...

Says they deserve to take their place among the BEST tuners on the planet ...

You can go ahead and finish that victory lap now ...

Peak completions old Gallardo I was driving had the fastest MPH of the event at 205.66 and I started from 60. Thanks Shawn for letting us take a shot at the event for You, Peak and family.

Well.... Now we know who is the fastest! ;-)

GTR Fans, you guys keep the trophies but we keep the records.

Well.... Now we know who is the fastest! ;-)

GTR Fans, you guys keep the trophies but we keep the records.

We will take the Victory all Day brother. UG has the 1/2 mile and whatever record they want.. we have the Victories.

Today is a good day!! 1 lone GTR took down everyone in its path , pretty bad ass.

Man that ending was crazy. I was playing golf with my dad for an early Father's Day since he will be out of town. At one point I was just driving him around and not even playing, glued to the phone!

I cannot wait to see the videos.

I got to hand it to ASS for defending its crown and beating all those really really really fast cars.

I will say this.. ASS first win was more impressive from the looks of it. They had a way harder road to the finals than today. I think its only real race was maybe the huracan from what I hear?

Big congrats to Andy for hanging in there and doing work! That guy can drive!

Man that ending was crazy. I was playing golf with my dad for an early Father's Day since he will be out of town. At one point I was just driving him around and not even playing, glued to the phone!

I cannot wait to see the videos.

I got to hand it to ASS for defending its crown and beating all those really really really fast cars.

I will say this.. ASS first win was more impressive from the looks of it. They had a way harder road to the finals than today. I think its only real race was maybe the huracan from what I hear?

Big congrats to Andy for hanging in there and doing work! That guy can drive!

I thought today would be harder due to the competition level.

Any videos?

The Huracan vs Gtr race... The Huracan got a nice hit off the line but the Gtr seemed to catch up on the top end. Seems like the Gtr is making more power since it catches up on the top end.

This event is all about getting a good start off the line. The Viper trapped around 10mph slower than the white SL but still won as it was got a good start. Reaction tome counts the most.

This event is all about getting a good start off the line. The Viper trapped around 10mph slower than the white SL but still won as it was got a good start. Reaction tome counts the most.

I think the most impressive part is all the cars are so evenly matched now. But love the lambos for being proper street driven customer owned and matching the speeds of the fastest cars out there.

The Huracan vs Gtr race... The Huracan got a nice hit off the line but the Gtr seemed to catch up on the top end. Seems like the Gtr is making more power since it catches up on the top end.

The hit plays a role, but the catching up part is due to the fact that the GTR can put down way more HP in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear than the Lambos on street tires.

The hit plays a role, but the catching up part is due to the fact that the GTR can put down way more HP in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear than the Lambos on street tires.

Give credit where credit is due. The Lambo lost to a rwd viper in the semis. How much harder do you think it it getting traction in a rwd car with a 8 liter v10 on the front wheels!

Give credit where credit is due. The Lambo lost to a rwd viper in the semis. How much harder do you think it it getting traction in a rwd car with a 8 liter v10 on the front wheels!

I respect all of the performances. And I´m not going to compare drag radials vs street tires or customer vs shop car. All very impressive cars and hard to compare. Just love how this event and pushes everyone to improve

I know mullet, Peter and a few other have used drag radials on the TTG and they were damn near deadly. The r888 is not a street tire anyways. Try driving them in the rain on the highway ;)

I know mullet, Peter and a few other have used drag radials on the TTG and they were damn near deadly. The r888 is not a street tire anyways. Try driving them in the rain on the highway ;)

What do you mean by "deadly" ?

The DP lambo did infact beat Bob Helms Gallardo. Again, a slower car beating a faster car..

Really ?? Well, now you can imagine how much they are gonna brag about that :icon_mrgreen:

I've drive my TTG in the rain on r888s--twice last week and plenty before that. Just stay out of boost and it's fine. Avoid standing water though.

image.jpg

image.jpg