Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

LOL damn lots of hurt feelings in here! I like how Kevin came in, congratulated AM S for their win, and moved on.

Yep, Kevin is a true class act and competitor. He gave myself and my entire race team props after our race. No bs and not a single hint of excuse. I loved the guy before but that meant all the more to me...

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe what you want...

You might want to take a look at what cars he owns and drives before you discredit him so quickly. I'll believe what he says because he has zero problem putting his check book where his mouth is.

What 2000 hp car is it you're driving?

You have no idea what your talking about. I will have mine back in a week or so and will cruise it on the street until it is time to go to the next event. It is more enjoyable on the street than my GTR with less than half the HP.

Gives us some go pro in car dog box video. I just want to hear what it sounds like on the street driving around. Lol. I can imagine it sounds crazy to normal drivers as a regular TT sounds like a jet with out dog cut gears.

Gives us some go pro in car dog box video. I just want to hear what it sounds like on the street driving around. Lol. I can imagine it sounds crazy to normal drivers as a regular TT sounds like a jet with out dog cut gears.

Mullet sent me an in car video from his car and honestly it doesn't sound any different from I could tell. He was cruising down the HWY and it all sounded normal.

Mullet sent me an in car video from his car and honestly it doesn't sound any different from I could tell. He was cruising down the HWY and it all sounded normal.

Until you hit the go-go peddle 😀

Thanks to the following:

Amar, Hector and the rest of the TSS staff for putting together another great racing weekend. Without them we wouldn't have TI!!!

Kevin and the rest of the UGR crew for providing 100% support+help to their customer cars, and bringing some bad ass new toys like the Huracan.

And

Congrats to A-M- S for winning KOTS, Andy RWD and Todd the 175mph attack.

Until the next TI everyone.

P.S. Tag is slow :icon_mrgreen:

mucho gracias mi amigo....can't wait for the next one...

everyone out there had a strong builds...congrats to all.

i think it was a ugr car

I think the white DP car spun twice and the orange DP car spun once. Not sure why they were having such a hard time with stopping. Seems like it happens to them at every TI multiple times. Glad they were ok.

I think the white DP car spun twice and the orange DP car spun once. Not sure why they were having such a hard time with stopping. Seems like it happens to them at every TI multiple times. Glad they were ok.

Maybe they think its a half mile race -_-

this car was a big disappointment.............both of their car were.

What did both Nth cars end up trapping?

What did both Nth cars end up trapping?

both NTH cars were very slow and having issues both days with popping & backfiring...... i thought it was amateur hour watching those cars run.... havent they been working on those cars like forever...? i feel for the owner of each car.. T"S.M doing the tuning for them...?

i think it was a ugr car

Hey MCkinsey,

where's the big congrats to A'M"S ? after all the shit talking you have done about them ! LOL

i think it was a ugr car

Hey MCkinsey,

where's the big congrats to A'M"S ? after all the shit talking you have done about them ! LOL

Yeah, but if we gave out points for who has a good looking car hauler ... Then they would do extremely well ...

hehee........ nth wont be on the side of the trailer much longer if those cars dont do a lot better I just heard........

Hey MCkinsey,

congitz to A'M"S for having a one of a kind shop race car that was not even the fastest car at the event for winning the race....

Yeah, but if we gave out points for who has a good looking car hauler ... Then they would do extremely well ...

LOL. It is my understanding that the family owns the car hauler. Shit happens in racing all the time. I would be highly upset though if I had 2 cars and neither of them worked though.

I talk to the owner's son every now and then. They seem great. Very cool people.

congitz to A'M"S for having a one of a kind shop race car that was not even the fastest car at the event for winning the race....

Still can't put the ego aside.. :icon_mrgreen:

post-51915-1434477291.jpg

so A:M.S beat a slow DP car... viper...a new tt huracan that it beat by the skin of its teeth to win the king of the streets........? fast for a street car.... slow for a race shop car....

A viper with one turbo lol... Andy would have given them all they wanted with 2 turbos.

Omegaaaaa did not race 1 X version Gallardo. That is why I am saying Omegaaaa 1st win was more impressive. They raced a quite more impressive list of cars.