Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks.. Was hoping UGR would win with such a strong line up.

That billet block is no joke...lots of power and lots of traction with 15 inch wheels. Very hard to beat

Seems like this viper gets over looked every year. Makes it to the semi's back to back years.

Rwd and still competing at high level. Props to Andy.

Oh BABY!!! THE BOYS ARE BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS fcuking YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A'M'S!!!! CHAMPIONS BOOOM!!!!!!!!

Dustin ill send you my paypal info later LOL

Great day for sure, wish we would have brought it home. Huracan had a great first outing that KC was driving. The Huracan had several passes over 200 in 1500 feet. This TT Huracan was just completed the day before the event. thanks to Justin for choosing Underground Racing to build him this beast.

Peak completions old Gallardo I was driving had the fastest MPH of the event at 205.66 and I started from 60. Thanks Shawn for letting us take a shot at the event for You, Peak and family.

congrats to AM.S and Andy for your victories!!!

Great day for sure, wish we would have brought it home. Huracan had a great first outing that KC was driving. The Huracan had several passes over 200 in 1500 feet. This TT Huracan was just completed the day before the event. thanks to Justin for choosing Underground Racing to build him this beast.

Peak completions old Gallardo I was driving had the fastest MPH of the event at 205.66 and I started from 60. Thanks Shawn for letting us take a shot at the event for You, Peak and family.

Lots of high HP cars there and all running strong. The Huracan definitely was the surprise of this event. Can´t wait to read more details about it, watch the vids and see what you have in store for the future.

Seems like this viper gets over looked every year. Makes it to the semi's back to back years.

Rwd and still competing at high level. Props to Andy.

I appreciate it:) I enjoy playing the underdog role.

Thanks Kevin. It was bitter sweet putting out Rays car all things considered. Nice job this weekend with the huge task of getting a dozen 4 digit hp cars lined out. Never ceases to amaze me!

204 mph. Highest of the event

No sir, Kevin went 205.66 in the semi's against the viper. Saw it live with my own two eyes...

That billet block is no joke...lots of power and lots of traction with 15 inch wheels. Very hard to beat

I don't think it has the billet block in it yet.