Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

question for Kevin.

Have you ever considered going towards being a Publicly traded stock? I know you guys are always busy and have 30-40 cars at a time. I am sure your revenue is up there. You could open 2-3 locations worldwide. Not sure if there has ever been a tuner shop on the stock market... just a thought. The company has the brand name.

I cant make up my mind whether you are a tool, or a troll.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head....

This level of retard is a surprise even for you.

If i was from the UG camp , a legitimate answer would have been provided.

Like i said Move on....

AMSFTW

What an ignorant post to make after their Viper won the RWD trophy at TI last fall and finished second behind lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu in KOTS. They brought one car to the fall event last year, just one. That same Viper participated earlier in last summer at the Chicago Half Mile event where it took the highest speed of the day. It made multiple passes that day as well.

Now this year they have a completely new build on a completely different car along with their Viper. It wasn't something they are cranking out at a rate of 50 per year. It's going to take some R&D. The Viper had fuel system issues and that's racing for you. Things happen. If they had 15 Nth Moto Vipers there then I'm sure the event may have played out differently. Do you think that Kevin and the team should have wrapped it up and gone back and closed up shop when they had a turbo failure at the event? What about AM*S? You figure they should have hung it when things went wrong in the past? What a dumb ass comment to make about great shop that you know nothing about.

naa not really.... what cars did they beat to make it to 2nd at KOTS last year.........? they had like what 2-3 by runs out of luck..? the one fast car they raced blew the viper stickers off of it when it passed by......hehe. if you dont thinks that NTH or their customers wasn't very embarrassed of their lack of performance you are not that bright....... didn't NLR build that Viper anyway..?

naa not really.... what cars did they beat to make it to 2nd at KOTS last year.........? they had like what 2-3 by runs out of luck..? the one fast car they raced blew the viper stickers off of it when it passed by......hehe. if you dont thinks that NTH or their customers wasn't very embarrassed of their lack of performance you are not that bright....... didn't NLR build that Viper anyway..?

Sounds like you clearly have an agenda. Good luck with that.

LOL, me too!

The secret is stopping by that gas station on the corner and getting a cooler full of Dr. Pepper and Energy drinks. It worked for me and JMS.

question for Kevin.

Have you ever considered going towards being a Publicly traded stock? I know you guys are always busy and have 30-40 cars at a time. I am sure your revenue is up there. You could open 2-3 locations worldwide. Not sure if there has ever been a tuner shop on the stock market... just a thought. The company has the brand name.

Prob is we have 50-60+ projects going on at all times, I could not imagine trying to do more by watching over other shops. The problem is not knowing how to be more successful or (grow) the business, the problem is how much more time I'm willing to sacrifice away from my family. I'm pretty happy where things are now. ;)

What an ignorant post to make after their Viper won the RWD trophy at TI last fall and finished second behind lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu in KOTS. They brought one car to the fall event last year, just one. That same Viper participated earlier in last summer at the Chicago Half Mile event where it took the highest speed of the day. It made multiple passes that day as well.

Now this year they have a completely new build on a completely different car along with their Viper. It wasn't something they are cranking out at a rate of 50 per year. It's going to take some R&D. The Viper had fuel system issues and that's racing for you. Things happen. If they had 15 Nth Moto Vipers there then I'm sure the event may have played out differently. Do you think that Kevin and the team should have wrapped it up and gone back and closed up shop when they had a turbo failure at the event? What about AM*S? You figure they should have hung it when things went wrong in the past? What a dumb ass comment to make about great shop that you know nothing about.

In keeping with tradition, MCkinsey makes an irrationally biased comment that makes him look like an arse.

The secret is stopping by that gas station on the corner and getting a cooler full of Dr. Pepper and Energy drinks. It worked for me and JMS.

I'm not sure if I had more water, or red bull in my cooler...

Was a good time to stop and get bags of ice too ;)

And what is the deal with you calling people old all the sudden... Why don't you come on down to WGF... Bring some boost... And I'll show you old there Mr. Hawks.

LMAO

Mike

I'm not sure if I had more water, or red bull in my cooler...

Was a good time to stop and get bags of ice too ;)

And what is the deal with you calling people old all the sudden... Why don't you come on down to WGF... Bring some boost... And I'll show you old there Mr. Hawks.

LMAO

Mike

I think I've been there. Anyone get close to 219 yet? I think what 201 won it a few weeks ago?

image.jpg

I think I've been there. Anyone get close to 219 yet? I think what 201 won it a few weeks ago?

Ok.. Ok... Enough Hijack of this thread...

wgf%20trophy_zpsojgvh3nb.jpg

Back to TI... Lol

Mike

Prob is we have 50-60+ projects going on at all times, I could not imagine trying to do more by watching over other shops. The problem is not knowing how to be more successful or (grow) the business, the problem is how much more time I'm willing to sacrifice away from my family. I'm pretty happy where things are now. ;)

Thanks for the honest answer. Family is very important. They are only that age once.

One of my Best friends is an ER dr. And he barely sees his kids.Only time he bonds with them is when we go on vacation.

He makes a ton of money but no real connection with kids and wife.

subtle i do crack post...

Thanks for the honest answer. Family is very important. They are only that age once.

One of my Best friends is an ER dr. And he barely sees his kids.Only time he bonds with them is when we go on vacation.

He makes a ton of money but no real connection with kids and wife.

Just buy AM'S stocks but sell them before the next TI or you will lose all you monies!

Sounds like you clearly have an agenda. Good luck with that.

naa... just putting the truth out there... prove it wrong... maybe NTH should have worked for Heffner longer to learn more before they opened their own shop.........................? im sure they will get it figured out no biggy.

In keeping with tradition, MCkinsey makes an irrationally biased comment that makes him look like an arse.

dont get me started on all the fried piston rings from your boys at Top.speed

Just buy AM'S stocks but sell them before the next TI or you will lose all you monies!

If they were publicly traded i would have bought shares 7 years ago.. I think i would have done well.

If you see the 1320 video where A..M..S Gtr races the Huracan you can see that the Gtr catches up when the Huracan shifts. It looks like DCT still shifts faster and keeps the car in boost as compared to the sequential transmission.

One question...does the Huracan still have its DCT or was it changed to a dog box as rumoured by some. Also what tires did you run on it? I noticed you had some HRE P104s on there. So either R888 315/30 R20 or 345/30 R19s Rear?