Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me I rather see how fast customer cars are going, because at the end of the day that is you will be street racing. What was the fastest customer GTR going? I think TI in the fall Ommmmeggaaa was still 10 mph faster than the fastest customer car...

Weird because they claim they have the same turbos and weigh the same (as other GTRs) LLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOHHHH LLLLLLLLL

I doubt we will see any video from UG.. just saying.

UR has one of the best video teams that come out to the event and they always make videos of their customer's accomplishments.

Here are some videos from 1320 and the T1 camp that were just released in the meantime.

To me I rather see how fast customer cars are going, because at the end of the day that is you will be street racing. What was the fastest customer GTR going? I think TI in the fall Ommmmeggaaa was still 10 mph faster than the fastest customer car...

Weird because they claim they have the same turbos and weigh the same (as other GTRs) LLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOHHHH LLLLLLLLL

3900LBS according to Ivan with him in the car. FACT

A20 Turbos , b/c they CANT physically fit anything bigger.FACT .

I asked Eric for the next Ti will they go bigger , his answer was NO as we can't fit a larger turbo without going top mount new Kit. Hopefully they do make something.

Ivan Said Omegga was ALL IN.He thinks its making max 2100.

IMO if T1 can get a billet block and hold together they have the most powerful HP GTR to date. They went 198 stopping 200-300ft early and still left 200+hp on the table.

They made 2160 on a very stingy dyno. Prob 2300+ on a dyno jet.

I asked Eric for the next Ti will they go bigger , his answer was NO as we can't fit a larger turbo without going top mount new Kit. Hopefully they do make something.

IMO if T1 can get a billet block and hold together they have the most powerful HP GTR to date. They went 198 stopping 200-300ft early and still left 200+hp on the table.

Dang boy... Too bad you can't put your money where that mouth is and bring your POS cars out to compete.

It is a fact because they told you that? lol... Sammy... now you know everyone lies about what they have under that hood... that is racing 101.

Aww shucks:) Appreciate it!

I finally figured out who you kind of look like..... Carson Palmer almost lol!

It is a fact because they told you that? lol... Sammy... now you know everyone lies about what they have under that hood... that is racing 101.

SO everything Kevin tells you is the truth or some lies? You really don't know A'M"S. If they don't want you to know something they will say we can't say anything.IF they say something , then i am willing to bet they are telling the truth.

Maybe i am naive.. But I have never caught A"M"S lying to me in 6 years of knowing them. Maybe that is the reason they are so successful.

No BS attitude and nothing to hide concept. Unlike some shops who dance and dodge questions.

Dang boy... Too bad you can't put your money where that mouth is and bring your POS cars out to compete.

Vetttte was sold today :(

Looking for a Viper 2013-2015 TA Orange, White or Red.. Always wanted one. I know its not a Lambo or 2000HP 2 events a year car.. but i will drive the wheels off of it.

post-51915-1435124427.jpg

Jon was joking about selling his orange TA, but they don't come cheap.

Jon?

If i can't find a white TA or an Orange one. I will settle with a SRT. Not in a rush. Looking for the right one.

Andy might be my new favorite racer. Humble. No excuses. And can drive his ass off. Congrats, my dude!!!

He seems a little quiet.....almost like he will be the one to win a event and strip off all his clothes and streak the runway/no homo. lol

;)

SO everything Kevin tells you is the truth or some lies? You really don't know A'M"S. If they don't want you to know something they will say we can't say anything.IF they say something , then i am willing to bet they are telling the truth.

Maybe i am naive.. But I have never caught A"M"S lying to me in 6 years of knowing them. Maybe that is the reason they are so successful.

No BS attitude and nothing to hide concept. Unlike some shops who dance and dodge questions.

They don't even tell their customers their turbo sizes lmao

Looking for a Viper 2013-2015 TA Orange, White or Red.. Always wanted one. I know its not a Lambo or 2000HP 2 events a year car.. but i will drive the wheels off of it.

Why don't you buy a GTR?....

Has anybody else seen the video 1320 video posted of Andy's Viper? In the video the race against Kevin it doesn't look like the Viper jumped out early.. Looked like an even start, but the Viper held its ground until the very end when the Lambo started to catch up.

He seems a little quiet.....almost like he will be the one to win a event and strip off all his clothes and streak the runway/no homo. lol

;)

We missed you and your antics out there Mullet.

New video released by ASS. Drone footage and vantage points are slick.

Jon?

If i can't find a white TA or an Orange one. I will settle with a SRT. Not in a rush. Looking for the right one.

Goes by Twin V10 here, has an orange G SL and orange TA.

Truthfully, an SRT with the carbon aero package is a great car and probably more comfortable to drive due to the suspension settings. The other things like 4mm thicker brake rotors and such you'll never notice.

There is a white with black stripes SRT for sale in the mid 70's right now, god damn great looking car.

They don't even tell their customers their turbo sizes lmao

Exactly my point. They wont lie. They will tell you flat out we can't say. If they DO say something publicly then they mean it.

Ivan and Eric are straight shooters.

Why don't you buy a GTR?....

I actually found a 2013 with 3300 miles black edition for a great price. I owned one for 4 years and really not sure I want the same car again.The 2017 GTR if priced right and looks good i will buy.

I know if i do get a GTR i will get sucked into spending 50-70K for a 1200HP package and really don't want to go down that road again.

I have always wanted a viper and really love the 2013+. So that is what i think i will buy. Love the looks.