Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

Maybe he was using the same timing equipment when UG went 213 in TI :eusa_dance:

What are my odds if I take UGR goes 210+?

I got to pay for my ticket lol

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cop wrote black on the ticket but the car is white lol. Pretty sure that's enough to get out of it.

Yeah take no prisoners at TI! Everyone gets kill mode!!!

That's the color that came up when he ran your Plate

You don't know what we are using or what we have changed or modified. We spent a ton of time with the shop car coming up with what we have and changing what was necessary in the drive line. Please stop posting like you have real actual knowledge of what we are using and or doing.

Drop whatever calculator's you have in your hands, slowly raise your hands where we can see them and come on out of the closet, thank you.

lmfao!

Maybe Helms car will do it. He will get his first seat time in the 570 at TI. You never know with that car though, that 233 it ran single handily put the GTR's out of business at the 1/2 mile events, even the shop car GTR's. :eusa_wall:

Maybe Helms car will do it. He will get his first seat time in the 570 at TI. You never know with that car though, that 233 it ran single handily put the GTR's out of business at the 1/2 mile events, even the shop car GTR's. :eusa_wall:

Looked like this when the 233 popped up to all the others there.

859326298.gif

I loved every second of that!!!!

Yes 234 was game over . No one is touching that In a gtR . I think omegaaa has 230 but not 234 . I also think with better conditions helms goes 238

btw what was the fastest UGR went in eliminations?

btw what was the fastest UGR went in eliminations?

I think me at 195. Not too sure though. I think the only car that went faster than me and Austin in the eliminations was lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu.

What does that mean?

I love when people speculate....

All I will say, is that it is accurate. You can take my word for it Vegas.

I would say this would be the stiffest competition ever. You have UGR, ASS, ER, T1, BL, Heffner, DP, Nth, Anthony's car, and etc............

Don't count yourself short bro....There could be some major upsets here.

Vipers, Vettes, GTRs, Lambros....maybe some Soups....or a Pcar????

Thanks bro! We'll see I'm going to do my best. Lots of solid cars there and great teams to support them at the event.

I would say this would be the stiffest competition ever. You have UGR, ASS, ER, T1, BL, Heffner, DP, Nth, Anthony's car, and etc............

That's why Dustin will be giving me pointers at the bar friday night!

This is why I'm going to start competing in Rwd class at half mile events lmao!

That's why Dustin will be giving me pointers at the bar friday night!

My tip is to weld waste gates shut and hang on!!!

Anthony, watching that video with your car pegging the speedo like that. Seemed almost unreal.

In 2nd and 3rd it goes so fast I had to leave only one hand on the wheel so I can be ready to shift LOL..