Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

When I was at EVOMS testing a new tire set up and antilag I had to take a 15 min brake after a test hit because I was shaking lol. Still making same power as half mile but it hits so much harder now with drag radials.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was at EVOMS testing a new tire set up and antilag I had to take a 15 min brake after a test hit because I was shaking lol. Still making same power as half mile but it hits so much harder now with drag radials.

First time Kevin took me for a ride in a lambo I couldn't eat my lunch..... Sad part is it was on like 1300 lol

First time Kevin took me for a ride in a lambo I couldn't eat my lunch..... Sad part is it was on like 1300 lol

Lmao! I still never forget the first time I went in a fast car. It was VegasGTR's car, man something I will never forget. Haha

I love when people speculate....

All I will say, is that it is accurate. You can take my word for it Vegas.

Ti has been dead on the money in trap.. it was more towards Kevin Hitting it from the starting line. meaning in eliminations traps are WAY lower.

Ti is my favorite event.

Anthony good luck brother !

Dustin, go to GTRlife and Gtr heritage , you will find many people that will take your bets.

Ti has been dead on the money in trap.. it was more towards Kevin Hitting it from the starting line. meaning in eliminations traps are WAY lower.

Ti is my favorite event.

Dustin, go to GTRlife and Gtr heritage , you will find many people that will take your bets.

I hit it a car before the green flag, watch the video again. If I would have went at the starting line I would have went 235.

In 2nd and 3rd it goes so fast I had to leave only one hand on the wheel so I can be ready to shift LOL..

Hi Yumamaverick,

A very impressive car indeed!!!!

Getting lots of good press on 6speed forum:)

http://www.6speedonline.com/articles/one-o...in-his-porsche/

Another member of the greater VAG family to fly the flag.

Everyone drive safe at TI.

cheers,

john

I hit it a car before the green flag, watch the video again. If I would have went at the starting line I would have went 235.

I saw this cars datalogs and let me tell you....it wasn't hitting that much power until it grabbed several gears. Absolutely crazy how helms car is working with that setup, they left a lot on the table with the first 1/8 mile going easy!

Ti is my favorite event.

Thanks bro! Wish you were there...

Heffner Performance and their client OB Prestige Auto will have 3 cars at the event.

Here is a quick shot of the newest edition to the team. This is a RWD version.

Good luck to all the builders/tuners, racers and owners. Hope everyone has a successful and most importantly; a safe weekend.

post-15031-1428422821.jpg

That is not a bad price all things considered.

So essentially a 3R/ X version costs close to $300K + the car, wheels, etc. $500k invested...

Big jump up from what a 2R costs.

i remember in dustin's ad that the 2R costs over $200k...

but yeah....thats a damn steal. especially with the 6 speed...

The weather forecast doesnt look too good. Friday looks fine but Saturday and Sunday theres a 90 and 80% chance of rain respectively. It would suck if the event got washed out.

The event has been canceled. Weather. The transport was literately just about to leave the shop too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother n law is coming in town!!

I am about to reroute my ticket to Vegas or something.

Yup. The event has been cancelled. Rescheduled for May or something. I think the cancellation is a little too early but then what do i know. Anyway sucks that the event got delayed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother n law is coming in town!!

I am about to reroute my ticket to Vegas or something.

just go to austin and pick up Marty's GT. be productive, man!!!