Anyone with an orange Murci? recently damaged?

Allan-Herbie

• 4 weeks later...
LOL the next time your car is vandalized by a punk kid on a bike, I'm sure the first words out of your mouth will be, "It is my fault for parking here, I deserve it". I also hope that when it happens, someone is quick to point out, "hey don't sweat it, these cars are targets, and you can obviously afford it BRO. No worries!".

Those are absolutely asinine comments. What happened to you Rampante?

Well hes right this cars are target, in my 5 years i had my murcie i had people spitting on it, pee on it, even kick it while driving past a drunk guy and some just rest their ass on it.

Well hes right this cars are target, in my 5 years i had my murcie i had people spitting on it, pee on it, even kick it while driving past a drunk guy and some just rest their ass on it.

Jealous people do stupid things, sadly.

Wow sounds like Sweden has gone to shit. This kid is the product of the every child is special bullshit... can't fail them because its bad for their self esteem, can't spank them its abuse. I agree that for behaviour like this, whipping would be an acceptable punishment. These vandals cost tax payers, insurance companies, hard working people millions of dollars a year. I also think he should be (or his family) court ordered to pay the damage and diminished value on the car... maybe then the piece of shit will think twice.

Wow sounds like Sweden has gone to shit. This kid is the product of the every child is special bullshit... can't fail them because its bad for their self esteem, can't spank them its abuse. I agree that for behaviour like this, whipping would be an acceptable punishment. These vandals cost tax payers, insurance companies, hard working people millions of dollars a year. I also think he should be (or his family) court ordered to pay the damage and diminished value on the car... maybe then the piece of shit will think twice.

Sweden? What did I miss?

Over the years, I've had all this too.

And how many are now swimming with the fishes???.........j/k

For me......may GOD help the unlucky bastard that tries that *hit with me......because I won't!!!!

preacher.gifCan I get an AMEN!!!