Huracán Superleggera.. soon!

LSHG

Interesting...could be a LP610-2 mule as well. I don´t see enough differences in the bodykit for it to be a SL mule. Only the rear diffusor is different. I could also be wrong but my guess is that this is the RWD mule not the SL.

I would think the SL mule would have to have some sort of wing and more aero parts to test all around

Interesting that there seems to be high exit tailpipes covered by the mesh. The entire lower valance an exhaust tips look to be a facade (no inner actual exhaust pipes in the tips).

Interesting that there seems to be high exit tailpipes covered by the mesh. The entire lower valance an exhaust tips look to be a facade (no inner actual exhaust pipes in the tips).

Looks like they're ripping of the Speciale

It's a mule. I'm sure it will look nothing like the pics.

It's a mule. I'm sure it will look nothing like the pics.

:iamwithstupid: These car are obviously created to hide the design language of the upcoming model, so of course this is not a reflection of the upcoming SL.

Or they are just testing the increased power with a different exhaust system in real life action ... trying not to give away any of the special spoilers, wings or diffuser for the Huracan LP620-4 Superleggera ...

Let's hope she looks something like this:

huracan_lp620_superleggera_18.jpg

huracan_lp620_superleggera_19.jpg

huracan_lp620_superleggera_20.jpg

And while I'm at it ... check out my view on the Huracan LP620-4 Performante:

huracan_lp620_superleggera_4.jpg

Dianthus central lock wheels, SV style rear wing and a more street appropriate lower rear diffuser. Up front the Super Trofeo style bumper but with a smaller horizontal fin while the side sills totally replace the current lower intakes, also a different stitching pattern on the seats ... just my imagination running wild :

In Rosso Mars she looks great too:

huracan_lp620_superleggera_1.jpg

huracan_lp620_superleggera_3.jpg

LamboCars you are extremely talented, I can't believe this is just a hobby for you! I hope the SL looks like that! Email those shots to Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

I must say this is the only wing I like so far on the Huracan.

LamboCars you are extremely talented, I can't believe this is just a hobby for you! I hope the SL looks like that! Email those shots to Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

I must say this is the only wing I like so far on the Huracan.

i call bullshit, nobody that talented is doing this just for fun. That rendering is beyond amazing. 100000% professional work. im ready to buy that car!!!

i call bullshit, nobody that talented is doing this just for fun. That rendering is beyond amazing. 100000% professional work. im ready to buy that car!!!

He does this as a hobby, I was in touch with him few times, very talented guy, we are very lucky to have him around :icon_thumleft:

I hope Lambo sees this because I am with you I'd drop the cash to the dealer this afternoon.

I'm really impressed you think my work is that professional ... it is still just a hobby, I have a normal daytime job that has nothing to do with Lamborghini or drawing cars like this ... I do have a second job as a car photographer, but that is more for friends than for commercial reasons, my website and these customs are pure for fun because I love Lamborghini in general ... in fact www.LamboDIECAST.com is an online look at my collection of scale models, a little over 600 in total, I lost track of which I had so I put them in a database.

Did this today ... front view of a possible Lamborghini Huracan LP620-4 Performante ... complete with the carbon fiber sport seats (those took a long time to get right)

huracan_lp620_superleggera_24.jpg