Video of the day...

Allan-Herbie

Nice. Is it just me, or does this guy's suspension look pretty well sorted for a CT?

They all do custom coilovers.

That does look fun and damn that looks good all blacked out. I would think that would tear up the clutch though not to mention overheating the engine lol

After watching this I'm not impressed. There's an awkward sound coming from somewhere, and the drive has the making of a joy ride, not smooth at all. All in all an abusive drive.

After watching this I'm not impressed. There's an awkward sound coming from somewhere, and the drive has the making of a joy ride, not smooth at all. All in all an abusive drive.

Have you ever tried to step the rear end of a Countach out?

Have you ever tried to step the rear end of a Countach out?

No, not abruptly on purpose. When it does start to slide it's relatively smooth and controllable. Not a car to be thrown around for sure. Maybe the fear of breaking something is also in the corner of my mind.

Now this one...

You may not be impressed but its nice to see people enjoying their cars and not worrying about what theyre worth.

Looks fun. But this car definitely looks awkward doing it. Not graceful.

You may not be impressed but its nice to see people enjoying their cars and not worrying about what theyre worth.

I dont worry about what mine is worth either. All the cars in my collection get used and I dont hesitate to put the pedal down in any of them. I just dont feel like prematurely putting clutches, tires and whatever else might break in the car due to poor driving skill. How about you... lets see you do a vid clip of your own car attempting your own poor version of drifting :)

Agreed. Black looks so bad ass!

I dont worry about what mine is worth either. All the cars in my collection get used and I dont hesitate to put the pedal down in any of them. I just dont feel like prematurely putting clutches, tires and whatever else might break in the car due to poor driving skill. How about you... lets see you do a vid clip of your own car attempting your own poor version of drifting :)

Like I said if I had access to a skidpad or wide open parking lot thats a little damp Id love to try it. I also dont see him burning his clutch in that video,.simply over powering the tires. Tires are cheap.

Kick Ass video!

Car looks sick with the black wheels

Cannot imagine he hurt a damn thing out there...car isn't that fragile ...drive em...enjoy em... Props to the owner

looks like such a great time. probably didnt look smooth because he probably doesnt drift that car enough to figure out what it needs to drift. besides oil pressure, i wouldnt be worried about anything else with doing what he did and im jealous that he had that experience.

Would be a good way to learn the feel of your coyntach when it breaks loose and how it responds. You could never safely explore the limits on public roads

Awkward sound- i assume you mean the high pitched squeaky sound? I have heard this on pretty much every carbed car I've listened to. Sounds like a belt issue, but since they all have it I don't know exactly what to make of it.

I thought it was a great video and I wouldn't mind driving this same way one of these days. Maybe right before I change my tires. I have hundreds of hours behind the wheel of a Countach, although I've never drove one anywhere near as crazy as this.

Overheating? I doubt it. The CT cooling system is bulletproof. I've never seen the needle go past half way and I've drove the car in 95 degree heat. I drive a muscle car sometimes and it overheats if ya just idle in traffic too long. The Countach is amazingly consistent on temperature. My car barely varies at all, no matter how I'm driving or what the weather is like.

Awkward sound- i assume you mean the high pitched squeaky sound? I have heard this on pretty much every carbed car I've listened to. Sounds like a belt issue, but since they all have it I don't know exactly what to make of it.

I thought it was a great video and I wouldn't mind driving this same way one of these days. Maybe right before I change my tires. I have hundreds of hours behind the wheel of a Countach, although I've never drove one anywhere near as crazy as this.

Overheating? I doubt it. The CT cooling system is bulletproof. I've never seen the needle go past half way and I've drove the car in 95 degree heat. I drive a muscle car sometimes and it overheats if ya just idle in traffic too long. The Countach is amazingly consistent on temperature. My car barely varies at all, no matter how I'm driving or what the weather is like.

They can overheat if the fan fuses melt... And they can.