Delivery Day

Minte

Congrats Minte! Beautiful car and awesome dealership! :icon_super:

I buy all my Lambos there. Who did you work with over there?

Congrats Minte! Beautiful car and awesome dealership! :icon_super:

I buy all my Lambos there. Who did you work with over there?

Mike Fehl was my salesman. He had to take a vacation after we completed the deal. :)

Mike Fehl was my salesman. He had to take a vacation after we completed the deal. :)

I'm sure they're used to it. To have a pleasant buying experience, the responsiveness and prompt replies from the salesman is paramount. I text like 50 millions times a day to my salesman, emailed the dealership AND the factory (3 different team members there) daily, and at least 2-3 phone calls per day. They get it and they want to make that sale and ultimately make that "friendship" to get you to go back when you upgrade.

Enjoy the ride this weekend!

That right there is why I can never deal with retail customers LOL, what would you need to ask them 2 or 3 times a day?

That right there is why I can never deal with retail customers LOL, what would you need to ask them 2 or 3 times a day?

My negotiations took a few days because we emailed. I think we had the initial phone call, then one after we finalized the deal. I looked in my email folder and saw there was a total of 5 back and 6 forths over 2 days.

I had to smile at my final one. It was short and sweet. My final offer, I'll meet you in the middle at $XXX,XXX. I like your car, but I also like the yellow car in Dallas, and I am buying a car today.

15 minutes later he emailed me back, approved. :)

My negotiations took a few days because we emailed. I think we had the initial phone call, then one after we finalized the deal. I looked in my email folder and saw there was a total of 5 back and 6 forths over 2 days.

I had to smile at my final one. It was short and sweet. My final offer, I'll meet you in the middle at $XXX,XXX. I like your car, but I also like the yellow car in Dallas, and I am buying a car today.

That's a customer I like, straight to the point! :icon_thumleft:

I'm dealing with a dealer down in the ATL right now and it is everything but straight forward. I emailed about a car and got a generic email back saying "we have answered your questions below and here are some other cars that might interest you". Emailed back re-asking my questions and received no response. Got a memorial day email from the sales guy saying they are ready to make a deal to which I responded "great now please answer these 4 questions" and still have not received a response.

Who thought trying to give a deal money would be so hard. I'll be damned if I am going to pick up the phone because I want everything in writing and I don't want phone calls from them at random times when I am trying to work.

If these dealers are smart enough to advertise cars online they should be smart enough to figure out how internet sales work.

I am just curious, what's making you pursue them after few failed attempts?

I lose interest almost instantly if a vendor/business isn't immediately proactive.

I am just curious, what's making you pursue them after few failed attempts?

I lose interest almost instantly if a vendor/business isn't immediately proactive.

Rare car with the right options/price/mileage.

I did find a similarly specced car this morning and I sent an email about It already. We will see what happens.

Rare car with the right options/price/mileage.

I did find a similarly specced car this morning and I sent an email about It already. We will see what happens.

Your answer is in your first sentence, well priced, desirable stock, that's why they are ignoring you.

Send this one liner to them and let me know what their reaction is :icon_mrgreen:

"I've been looking for this forever, I am willing to pay $10k more than ask, call me immediately!"

You can play hard to get after :icon_mrgreen:

Your answer is in your first sentence, well priced, desirable stock, that's why they are ignoring you.

Send this one liner to them and let me know what their reaction is :icon_mrgreen:

"I've been looking for this forever, I am willing to pay $10k more than ask, call me immediately!"

You can play hard to get after :icon_mrgreen:

Haha I know. Then again I've been watching the market and it is trending down in this car. It really isn't sought after they just made so few that they don't come up often. This falls squarely in the #ballingonabudget category and not exotic.