Chad Bolles

Peter K

Mods, remind me...is Chad banned from even posting?

He has a monster motor he's been building and has put off posting here because he believes he is banned. I told him to tried this morning again, but could not.

It's a very cool build and VERY informative as well as his QV clutch findings. It also shows the relationship between the Countach and Diablo and well as the Countach and Murcielago....as well as the Countach and the boat motor.

I understand that he should become a sponsor if he advertises but this is not a "sale" thread, just some cool stuff. Was his ban for just posting given then forgotten about? I would hope to see him here again but it up to you guys.

Most of all, it would be great to increase the thread activities.

He has a monster motor he's been building and has put off posting here because he believes he is banned. I told him to tried this morning again, but could not.

It's a very cool build and VERY informative as well as his QV clutch findings. It also shows the relationship between the Countach and Diablo and well as the Countach and Murcielago....as well as the Countach and the boat motor.

I understand that he should become a sponsor if he advertises but this is not a "sale" thread, just some cool stuff. Was his ban for just posting given then forgotten about? I would hope to see him here again but it up to you guys.

He was banned for 30 days in 2011 for advertising without sponsoring. Looks like he logged in today and viewed a few threads.

I am on another site, and saw his post, amazing stuff he has done with that engine. If someone wants to see it, they can go there, or I can capture it and post it here.

Gerogev12

+1000! I was reading about this monster motor too! Would love to hear about it here as well!

I tried, starting a new topic Super Countach, so far do not see it.

So below is what he wrote. Now let me see if I can capture the pics he posted, as they go with what was written.

Lets hope this works

Georgev12

Well the engine for now.

First pic shows stock valves, next 1st oversize which can be done using stock seats, this can also be done for Diablo and Murci.

Next, super oversize, special seats and valves.

Next stock rod, next to my special made Crower Max Lite rods.

Next, stock piston, next to my special made Wiseco pistons, the next 2 show difference between them.

Next, pic of big fat heavy stock starter.

Next, pic of my light weight starter.

Last, pic of stock starter next to my light weight starter.

This is only a few pic of what will be in my super Countach engine.

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

:iamwithstupid: Chadbourn is great! Has helped me numerous times with advice and sourcing parts.

Would love to see him on LP more often. Encyclopedic knowledge for the win (what rose joints?) :icon_thumleft:

Chad, is a great guy and always helpful to me with any issue I have had!

Same here.

He's around... Hope he starts a thread here.