Possible UGR ride

avengerr

I thought the idea of getting in any TT lambo was a far cry but now that Liquid has offered me a ride in his car I can't believe this is happening. Thank you people!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to Kevin and he told me he's pretty busy at the moment but he'll get me set up in NY. I will talk to him and ask him if there's any chance i can visit their facility in Charlotte and get a ride in Liquids car now that he's offered one. Talk about getting lucky!

I talked to Kevin and he told me he's pretty busy at the moment but he'll get me set up in NY. I will talk to him and ask him if there's any chance i can visit their facility in Charlotte and get a ride in Liquids car now that he's offered one. Talk about getting lucky!

Have fun man!

busy? it takes 2.2 seconds...just saying

I thought the idea of getting in any TT lambo was a far cry but now that Liquid has offered me a ride in his car I can't believe this is happening. Thank you people!

Your going to have the biggest smile on your face, when I rode with liquid it was so damn fast and it was only a 2R

Reached Miami a few hours ago. Almost 24 hours of travelling! Only one thing on my mind though :). But I've got to confirm things quickly cause I'll be purchasing air tickets to Charlotte. Lets see how it pans out.

Reached Miami a few hours ago. Almost 24 hours of travelling! Only one thing on my mind though :). But I've got to confirm things quickly cause I'll be purchasing air tickets to Charlotte. Lets see how it pans out.

I assume vacation with the wife and kids and you are looking for air plane tix for NC...that's dedication! Hope it works out for you...

If you get near Philadelphia as you are heading up the coast, send me a PM. Mine is only a stage 3 but I'm confident it could still put a smile on your face.

Indeed I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids. But I'm more than ready to change my travel plans and make my way to NC. I think I have 2 options right now. Number 1 is getting a ride in NYC and the 2nd is, if Kevin allows me to, travel to Charlotte and maybe get a ride in Liquids car. I'll be in NYC from 4th to the 8th of August so lets see what happens.

Indeed I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids. But I'm more than ready to change my travel plans and make my way to NC. I think I have 2 options right now. Number 1 is getting a ride in NYC and the 2nd is, if Kevin allows me to, travel to Charlotte and maybe get a ride in Liquids car. I'll be in NYC from 4th to the 8th of August so lets see what happens.

Ok so Vinny is going to take you for a ride in NY. I will send you an intro email soon with his contact info. ;) Vinny has the Orange stage 3 that has been cleaning house in Pocono!

Props to UGR and the UGR owners for coming through with this.

Huge props to UGR and a great reflection of the Lambo community!

This is the best option. IMO don't ditch your family on vacation to ride in a car lol. Glad you got linked up. Well done Kevin and Vinny

But not everyday you get a chance to sit in a 2000whp plus lambo ;).

Im more than happy with the NYC thing though. For me it's like a dream come true and i can't thank these people enough.

Im more than happy with the NYC thing though. For me it's like a dream come true and i can't thank these people enough.

Make sure you tell Vinny that his car was your second choice to Pete's black one that had the lower ET at Pocono earlier this month :icon_mrgreen:

Make sure you tell Vinny that his car was your second choice to Pete's black one that had the lower ET at Pocono earlier this month :icon_mrgreen:

Hahaha. I was already making plans to travel to Philly. Thanks for the opportunity buddy!

I think you will feel all you want in Vinny's car.;) People don't realize how much 1250 whp will put the fear of god in them that have not experienced that kind of power before.