My White Girl

Willis

Whats up guys,

Chipster wanted me to make a thread on my Kodi. Its a one off build, it is built off of a 05 GMC Kodiak/Topkick chassis. Built by my buddy Juan at Juanky Built. He is a very low key family guy, who comes up with some very impressive builds.

The whole truck is completely custom..From the front bumper, interior, bed made from 3 vehicles, sitting completely on air, etc...I could go on and on with what was done to the rig..I drove this beast A LOT. Never had any problems. Pulled the boat, race trailer, and my gear if I ever took it on my out of town jobs with no problem at all.

Sadly though I sold the truck and it went back down to Miami and recently got sold to a NFL player. Funny thing is I can still start the rig from my phone and do a few other things. Need to get with the new owner so I can transfer those things. Plan to build up another rig soon. Looking at the new F650 chassis that will be coming out or a Freightliner/Sportchassis P2XL..

Well on to the pics. Hope you guys like it. The last two pics are of the listing after I sold it...From my knowledge neither myself or my buddy juan are celebrities..hahaha! I guess it helps the sale. Also those are the only interior pics I have on this comp, it didn't change since it was completed in the pics.

Aloha,

Will

IMG_9669_zpsd9250c7c.jpg

IMG_20140512_093733_zps2a137fe0.jpg

IMG_20140512_093901_zps9373daad.jpg

IMG_20140512_093824_zps9735620e.jpg

IMG_0290_zpsivdrgdua.jpg

IMG_0291_zpsuyufarg2.jpg[/url]

IMG_0030_zps77337f18.jpg

IMG_0032_zps31d4d417.jpg

IMG_0033_zps819d48c7.jpg

If that's your truck build I'd love to see what your GT-R is like!

Thanks guys!! I appreciate it.

Sam, I thought you seen it?

Chipster, this rig was in the 100k. The custom Sport Chassis will be around 150-175, all dependent on what motor you go with.. There was a company in So Cal called Ultimate Custom Hauler then they changed the name to Ikon Custom Haulers. I seen one of there builds in person when they first started the company years back. It was simply amazing! I have reached out to that company but no reply...So I will ask my buddy Juan to help build another one. Stepping up to a bigger boat want to pull it with a cool truck :-)

Thanks guys!! I appreciate it.

Sam, I thought you seen it?

Chipster, this rig was in the 100k. The custom Sport Chassis will be around 150-175, all dependent on what motor you go with.. There was a company in So Cal called Ultimate Custom Hauler then they changed the name to Ikon Custom Haulers. I seen one of there builds in person when they first started the company years back. It was simply amazing! I have reached out to that company but no reply...So I will ask my buddy Juan to help build another one. Stepping up to a bigger boat want to pull it with a cool truck :-)

I don't blame you. Just got back from a poker run with my buddy towing his Sonic 358 with a 7.3 F250. Not bad, but it would be nice to have a serious truck for that. Really like the sport chassis.

Since you are putting it out here .. super ghetto and 1999 pimp my ride. Glad you got rid of it and hope you got some foolish athlete to pay big $.

Since you are putting it out here .. super ghetto and 1999 pimp my ride. Glad you got rid of it and hope you got some foolish athlete to pay big $.

Who is the celebrity owner?

Sadly though I sold the truck and it went back down to Miami and recently got sold to a NFL player.

No clue.

I dont see how you can associate this truck with anything from Pimp my ride. I could understand if this was a pick up truck. But this is pretty much the closest you can get to a actual CDL rig....But to each there own bud. And I didn't sell it to the Athlete, the person that got it from me did.

It was jus a joke, meaning they fibbed in the ad. :-) There was no celebrity owner at all, and that was not my ad. I seen it after I sold the truck.

Damn that is a cool truck. I love the deep dish dualies!

Thanks bud! They were cut for this truck. The inner wheel is a match to the design of the outer wheel, just flipped.

I asked him to post the thread. Some people enjoy these trucks. Not sure what made you feel the need to throw that opinion out when you could have just not said anything. Pretty classless response.

I have a lot of love for heavy haulers. Especially tricked out ones.

There are a few cool ones in my neighborhood since I live in an equestrian area. Nothing quite THAT cool though.