Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn $900 for lugs. Reminds me about a story my cousin told me. He bought a used SV in the UK and wanted the big SV logo. Dealer quoted him $3500, he found the same logo in various colours for under a $1000 straight from Lambo.

Anyhow, here's another SV that landed locally...

14693869_1697326213923846_58898037881931

my new one off SV center lock wheels just finished! I'm sure some will like and some will not, but I love the way they came out!

finally the off set and concavity will be dead on!

post-2228-1476217147_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1476217134_thumb.jpg

Do you have any renders of how they look on the car? How long did you have to wait for a custom made set?

roughly 4 weeks but I was able to design everything. no renders except for whats in my head lol

the fitment will be dead on or they will redo. this is probably my 25th set of wheels from them so i have a good idea of fit, finish etc..

i will post completed pics after Saturday FYI

my new one off SV center lock wheels just finished! I'm sure some will like and some will not, but I love the way they came out!

finally the off set and concavity will be dead on!

you too thought the standard wheels are a huge disappointment, or do you always change boots?

you too thought the standard wheels are a huge disappointment, or do you always change boots?

not always.. I like these wheels more than I originally thought I would, but the offset and flat look drives me crazy so Cor made me a new set!

Got a view more from an angle so we can see the concavity?

ill have full pics by the weekend! ill post on Monday

on the exterior carbon, I have to admit I love both the matte and gloss look depending on the build/color etc..

ill have full pics by the weekend! ill post on Monday

on the exterior carbon, I have to admit I love both the matte and gloss look depending on the build/color etc..

Looking forward to seeing photos, so far there is only one aftermarket wheel I've seen for the SV but I am not a big fan of the design, looking forward to seeing some more designs.

Here is Barneee!!!!! Super rare color Viola Parisfae this car is far from complete! Wait until you see the final product!!

IMG_20161014_204056.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_20161014_204056.jpg

barneee__2_.png

That looks fantastic! I assuming you kept factory size tires. My coupe is coming in December at Broward also. I'm to get some center locks made before it comes in. Do you have any shots over the rear fenders to see the offset?