Leo's Underground Racing TT LP 560 **Pictures**

Underground Racing

Big thanks to Leo for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Gallardo LP 560. Leo went with the stage 3 with Race Heads. The engine builds comes with CP race pistons, billet connecting rods and custom cylinder sleeves. This setup will put down aprox 1150 whp on pump gas (93 octane) and we will stop the power at 1250 whp on MS109. This being one of the latest Underground Racing TT Lamborghini builds it has the new MoTeC M1 ECU with the JRR custom PNP harness and boost by gear setup. These systems are only available through Underground Racing. This build comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. Expect to see some video of this TT Gallardo soon. ;)

If you are considering a build similar to this or even trying to locate a car to build, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime and I would be glad to help!

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

black-ttlp-tmpl-03_zpsyzc4yqcs.jpg

black-ttlp-tmpl-04_zpsptp05wkh.jpg

black-ttlp-tmpl-02_zpsyecuvzcf.jpg

black-ttlp-tmpl-01_zpskmr90vxa.jpg

What kind of power does adding the race heads to a stage 3 net you over a Stage 3 without the race heads?

What kind of power does adding the race heads to a stage 3 net you over a Stage 3 without the race heads?

I believe someone asked that question before ...

I think you get an additional 100 whp on 93 octane ...

Which would drop your 60 - 130 mph time ... From about 4.3 seconds down to about 3.8 - 3.9 seconds ...

So Leo... Welcome to the bolt on club... ;)

Have you had the car shipped back home yet? Had a chance to spend any seat time in it??

Mike

I didn't have time to pick it up yet... Work is crazy right now but next week I will probably Make some time to pick up my car

Looking forward to seeing it in action at Pocono, and then subsequently upgraded more before the next one :icon_thumleft:

I be there for sure! :icon_super:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I was too busy driving my car (I can't stop driving it) This car drives like a stock car, the clutch is just like OEM and the power is scary but very addictive!

I think they should come with a UGR kit from factory, my car is making 1152 WHP on pump gas and I drive around town without any problems with my ac on! The sound of the turbos is amazing! And very unique, I couldn't be any happier.

post-186226-1441472410_thumb.jpg

post-186226-1441472425_thumb.jpg

post-186226-1441472456_thumb.jpg