Oregon Shift Sector August 22nd-23rd

VentadorGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think I'm going to come out to TI. I have got to see these X versions in person. They are freaking amazing.

Awesome I'll see you there and yeah they are pretty ridiculous!

Congrats UGR on your victories. I particularly like how this event turned out with Gidi winning it after such a tough break at the Shootout. All of the GTR fanboys need to settle down (and for your information I own a modded GTR). the cars as they stand now (UGR Gallardos and GTR) are suited for different things. Of course the owners are going to play to their respective strengths drag vs 1/2 Mi etc.... What allows the GTR to be as competitive as it has been is it's gear box. That will go away once the Audi/Lambo DCT is built. Couple a decent trans with the weight/weight distribution/aero/displacement advantage of the Lambo platform and thins are going to get tougher, not easier for the GTR.

What allows the GTR to be as competitive as it has been is it's gear box. That will go away once the Audi/Lambo DCT is built. Couple a decent trans with the weight/weight distribution/aero/displacement advantage of the Lambo platform and thins are going to get tougher, not easier for the GTR.

Good observation Casualobserver,:)

Movement already under way by factory to develop Lambo/Audi platform transmissions "with the factory huracan gt3 engineered by Dallara Engineering with "new three disc clutch, an Xtrac sequential gearbox specially developed with an electronic actuator designed by magnetti marelli, the electronics represent a significant new leap forward and include new lightweight cables and connections specially for racing" -Maurizzio Reggiani-Research & Development Director - Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a., previously Tech. Resp. of Engine and Trasmission - Bugatti Automobili.

I love the gear shifts on this Huracan super trofeo gt3:)

I am sure that UGR will also come up with a killer DCT transmission for the stage 3+ huracans/R8's and higher power versions :)

Also congrats to Gidi, UGR and all tuners and vehicle makes that participated safely in the event.

just my two cents worth.

cheers,

john

Maybe in a GTR but this was the first 1/2 mile event since his Gallardo was upgraded so he hasn't been chasing it too long ;)

Yeah thats what i meant. He was chasing it in his a20.

He is one of the good peeps.

Yeah thats what i meant. He was chasing it in his a20.

He is one of the good peeps.

if he woundt have gotten a gallardo he would have been chasing it until he was 2,000 years old...