Oregon Shift Sector August 22nd-23rd

VentadorGER

Heffner said they turned the Blue OB car up to 50 psi. They said it made 2100-2150 at 32 psi. So likely at 2300+WHP on that run. Do they built their own blocks or get them from proline?

Im guessing not, because of the top mounted intercooler setup but who knows

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They beat AMSssszzz OOOMEGASA's record maybe that's why AMSssss didn't go to Oregon? Definetly not fast enough to beat UGR.

Who is talking about 1/4 mile????? Jeezzz lol Ome@@@ is slow in the 1/2 mile period!!!

How many times UGR beat Omeg@@???? Maybe 100 times?? Hahaha even in the last TI Kevin ran the fastest pass 205 (remember?)

I hope the new setup will go over 230 MPH because right now they are slow in the 1/2 mile.

Come on man...

I been reading this forum for quite a while friend, It's obvious you have an obsession with the ASS gtr. I don't know how closely you follow the car but it has been on that turbo setup for 2 years which is now hardly taxing the motor since the new block has been put in. Word is they are developing a top mount manifold setup which is going to provide the space needed for much larger turbos finaly. Power is going to be growing by a very large amount soon enough.

Now that being said the ets car which isn't quite as fast as the ASS car. Look at these slips and carefully compare them. These passes didn't happen side by side but still provide a fairly good comparison how they stack up when at their current full potential.

ALPHA Performance Extreme Turbo Systems

60'- 1.283 60'- 1.254 = ETS 0.029 quicker

1/8th mile ET- 4.936 1/8th mile ET- 4.935 = ETS 0.001 quicker

1/8th mile MPH- 152.96 1/8th mile MPH- 154.12mph = ETS 1.16mph faster

1/4 mile ET- 7.485 1/4 mile ET- 7.492 = ASS 0.007 quicker

1/4 mile MPH- 192.97 1/4 mile MPH- 189.20 = ASS 3.77mph faster

ASS made up 0.008 seconds and 4.93mph in the last 660' (1/8 mile)

The ETS car is both quicker and faster during the first 1/8 of the 1/4 mile (suspension launch more important), but is noticeable slower in the second 1/8 of the 1/4 mile (power is more important). Reason I point this out is because if the ETS car trapped 228.2 in the 1/2 mile then ASS surely could be in the 233mph+ range if the car is dialed in that day. So to say it's a slow car is purely foolish. Especially when you know bigger turbos an additional 500hp+ are right around the corner. If they have a new turbo setup ready by the time they do their next 1/2 mile event you can expect BIG things because that motor is just begging to actually be put to use.

Lastly you may want to consider that when drag racing 1/4 or 1/2 or roll racing for a given distance the trap speed isn't as important as the ET. Bragging about having a higher trap speed but finishing behind a car with a better ET is like saying you crushed a fastball 500+ feet but not mentioning it was a foul ball.

Especially when you know bigger turbos an additional 500hp+ are right around the corner. If they have a new turbo setup ready by the time they do their next 1/2 mile event you can expect BIG things because that motor is just begging to actually be put to use.

They are still dealing with major traction issues on non prepped surfaces like on the 1/2 mile runway from 0-60mph and above 200mph. They said the traction control isn´t properly working above 200mph and causes the wheels to spin. Thats why Eric said they will not be very eager to shoot for half mile records and rather improve in the 1/4 mile, where lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu.s true potential lies

They are still dealing with major traction issues on non prepped surfaces like on the 1/2 mile runway from 0-60mph and above 200mph. They said the traction control isn´t properly working above 200mph and causes the wheels to spin. Thats why Eric said they will not be very eager to shoot for half mile records and rather improve in the 1/4 mile, where lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu mu.s true potential lies

Your partially correct, the 0-60 is quite good. But they did have traction issues at the last event because the tires broke loose at 210mph when the wheel speed sensor failed to register accurately. If I remember correctly that caused the car to send all power to the rear wheels which broke the tires loose. They haven't posted any news on overcoming the speed sensors as far as I know but that problem should be a simple fix given the capabilities ASS has at their disposal.

JERSEY35,

1-I don't have any obsession with AMZzzz Omeg@@, I actually think they do a good job.

2-I don't really follow the GTR records because quiet honestly I don't care about them.

3-ETS is the fastest GTR on the 1/2 mile race so I wouldn't call them "slow".

4-When was the last time UGR competed in a 1/4 mile event?

5-No GTR can beat a Lambo in a real 1/2 mile race (it's just UGR territory).... That's all I'm saying...

JERSEY35,

1-I don't have any obsession with AMZzzz Omeg@@, I actually think they do a good job.

2-I don't really follow the GTR records because quiet honestly I don't care about them.

5-No GTR can beat a Lambo in a real 1/2 mile race (it's just UGR territory).... That's all I'm saying...

1/2 mile from a dig? hmmm.. i would say a GTR would win. ETS took 15.x sec from start to finish.

1/2 mile from a dig? hmmm.. i would say a GTR would win. ETS took 15.x sec from start to finish.

What if? What if? Come on Bro let's not play that game... Let's talk about facts.

We are talking about roll race right? They didn't race from a dig so it's pointless to start talking bs.

JERSEY35,

ETS surely isn't slow, I just said they are slower

Yes exactly. ETS did the 1/2 in [email protected]

What ET are these other cars running? That's what really matters not the traps

What if? What if? Come on Bro let's not play that game... Let's talk about facts.

We are talking about roll race right? They didn't race from a dig so it's pointless to start talking bs.

the half mile time we are talking about? the entire weekend was from a 0ft to 2640. what i am saying is from a 0-2640 a gtr would win.

roll race is another story. We would need to line up TI champ for us to see the true test. Like i said before lambo would win 2640ft race from a roll IMO..

the half mile time we are talking about? the entire weekend was from a 0ft to 2640. what i am saying is from a 0-2640 a gtr would win.

roll race is another story. We would need to line up TI champ for us to see the true test. Like i said before lambo would win 2640ft race from a roll IMO..

We don't know that... We are mixing roll race, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile and TI so I'm confuse lol

Let's just focus on shift sector Oregon for now...

Final race Gidi vs OB (red car)

Gidi's Underground Racing beats the red Heffner OB 570. KC losses to green 570.

It's Gidi VS Ross in finals

Underground will finish 1st-3rd in the roll race.

GTR guys wrecking this thread, load up and head out of here, just like all the other GTR's did at this event.;) See you at TI. Buckle up. Stay classy.;)

Gidi's Underground Racing beats the red Heffner OB 570. KC losses to green 570.

It's Gidi VS Ross in finals

Underground will finish 1st-3rd in the roll race.

GTR guys wrecking this thread, load up and head out of here, just like all the other GTR's did at this event.;) See you at TI. Buckle up. Stay classy.;)

KC was driving Richard's, right? And the Ross' is a 1R or 2R?

Wow that's some really sly trash talking right there. It's nice you guys win the 2nd tier events since you haven't been too hot at KOTS and you don't ever show your faces at the 1320. Kevin explain to me why you don't go to the 1320 like 99.99% of the car world does? Are you worried about how you will do in the automotive worlds true benchmark for acceleration? Even in parts of the world where they use metric they make an exception and race for exactly 1320 feet starting from 0.00mph since its the true bench mark and always has been.....so what's the reason?

Chicken?

They've said it before, their clients aren't interested in racing the quarter but rather the half mile.

Wow that's some really sly trash talking right there. It's nice you guys win the 2nd tier events since you haven't been too hot at KOTS and you don't ever show your faces at the 1320. Kevin explain to me why you don't go to the 1320 like 99.99% of the car world does? Are you worried about how you will do in the automotive worlds true benchmark for acceleration? Even in parts of the world where they use metric they make an exception and race for exactly 1320 feet starting from 0.00mph since its the true bench mark and always has been.....so what's the reason?

Chicken?

Here we go again... Dude you are annoying go back to the GTR forums... He doesn't need to explain anything to you... I mean who are you?

Why you guys always have to do this shit? You guys ruin every UGR thread it's so gay...

Wow that's some really sly trash talking right there. It's nice you guys win the 2nd tier events since you haven't been too hot at KOTS and you don't ever show your faces at the 1320. Funny you trash r35 when they seem to have your number. Hey can you tell me does lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu sound as good in person as it does in the videos? You should know since you got a good seance for it at TI on the way to your 3rd place finish even with your $700k build. How come you havent been able to just BUY your victories lately when you see ASS? Kevin explain to me why you don't go to the 1320 like 99.99% of the car world does? Are you worried about how you will do in the automotive worlds true benchmark for acceleration? Even in parts of the world where they use metric they make an exception and race for exactly 1320 feet starting from 0.00mph since its the true bench mark and always has been.....so what's the reason?

Chicken?

Not been around long?

TI KOTS wins

- UGR 5 wins

- A/M/S 3 wins

- LMR 1 win

Come race at TI in October:)

They've said it before, their clients aren't interested in racing the quarter but rather the half mile.

Yes that's what they say. But everyone knows that's not the truth.

We all know the game that's being played...if you can't win the game playing it by the same rules as EVERYONE else in the world (domestics, Japanese, German, motorcycles, etc.) then change the rules till you can win.

Quit the BS everyone wants to own in the 1/4. I bet if some how UR could suddenly manage a low 7 second or high 6 second pass in the 1/4 suddenly all these secret UR 1/4 mile fans would suddenly pop up.

congrats on winning a lambo event..lol

My point exactly

By the way VegasGTR... the pass from Bob Helms in January took less than 15 seconds. Like 14.7-14.8. I just checked the VBOX file. And that was a slow roll on not a hard launch

Yes that's what they say. But everyone knows that's not the truth.

We all know the game that's being played...if you can't win the game playing it by the same rules as EVERYONE else in the world (domestics, Japanese, German, motorcycles, etc.) then change the rules till you can win.

Quit the BS everyone wants to own in the 1/4. I bet if some how UR could suddenly manage a low 7 second or high 6 second pass in the 1/4 suddenly all these secret UR 1/4 mile fans would suddenly pop up.

My point exactly

Who is everyone? You and your GTR dorky friends? Lol

Last time I checked UGR didn't invent these half mile races. They just showed up and won them.

If you really cared about drag racing why even own a lambo or GTR? Buy a tube chasis purpose built drag racing car for pennies compared to what some of these cars have in them. Drag racing is very expensive. Ask all the GTR guys who have bought a ton of tranny parts and FWD units. Hard to do that unless you are a shop or have a ton of money. Or you could have best of the both and own a GTR and lambo like Gidi lol.

Huge congrats to Gidi, Richard and UGR. Nice record fellas. Not sure I would want any part in going over 230. That is nuts. So what is that like 3-5 cars all over 230+ in the half mile? And all customer cars with no weight reduction. Impressive.