Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Roman

Woot! While I HATE to admit it, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how good Ohio State will be this year. I think the rest of the country is wide open, but also looking forward to TCU and Baylor to see if they can compete.

Cant wait to watch the buckeyes Monday night. Curious how good (or bad) this system will work with Braxton miller as a slot receiver.

O H!

Western PA Interscholastic Athletic League...home to the best high school football in the country.

HIGHLY debatable! Come play with the ohio powerhouses! My old GCL South (Moeller, St Xavier, Elder, Lasalle) usually have a national contender every year! Not to mention the Cleveland teams like Ignatious or McKinley. :icon_mrgreen:

3 of those teams in the top 6 of the USA today Super 25 Midwest!

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/super-25-compu...ankings-midwest

but I digress....Go BUCKS!

HIGHLY debatable! Come play with the ohio powerhouses! My old GCL South (Moeller, St Xavier, Elder, Lasalle) usually have a national contender every year! Not to mention the Cleveland teams like Ignatious or McKinley. :icon_mrgreen:

Ha-ha. Ohio is so cute. ;)

Ha-ha. Ohio is so cute. ;)

The USA today power rankings say otherwise......

Not seeing many of your penn teams in there......

meanwhile 3 of the 4 GCL South teams in the national top 30! That's one SMALL division!

So... Michigan goes down to the Utes... South Carolina looked like shit... Vanderbilt loses to the hilltoppers...

So... Michigan goes down to the Utes... South Carolina looked like shit... Vanderbilt loses to the hilltoppers...

RD who are your final 4?

Harbaugh is more suited to college than NFL, so maybe he turns Michigan around....

Too early to write off South Carolina ("USC" as they call it in the South.....how do you feel about that Roman? :icon_mrgreen: )...

Georgia Tech kicked the dog crap out of Alcorn St.

Harbaugh is more suited to college than NFL, so maybe he turns Michigan around....

Too early to write off South Carolina ("USC" as they call it in the South.....how do you feel about that Roman? :icon_mrgreen: )...

USC as the call it in the south. Overrated as we call it in the rest of the country. ;)

Georgia Tech kicked the dog crap out of Alcorn St.

Alcorn St? Are they Div 2 :the_finger:

And ole Miss puts on a clinic.

Sorry, a ranked team playing essentially a community college it's lame. They're non finishers like last year.

Down in Tuscaloosa for the week, of course everyone down here thinks Bama is the best team in the world. They looked pretty solid vs Wisconsin.

I'm more of a PAC-12 guy though and excited to see Cal beat Grambling State 73-14, I hope they surprise some people this year. They'll go as far as their defense takes them.

Sorry, a ranked team playing essentially a community college it's lame. They're non finishers like last year.

Shhhhhh let me have a victory for a moment lol

:iamwithstupid:

Down in Tuscaloosa for the week, of course everyone down here thinks Bama is the best team in the world. They looked pretty solid vs Wisconsin.

I'm more of a PAC-12 guy though and excited to see Cal beat Grambling State 73-14, I hope they surprise some people this year. They'll go as far as their defense takes them.

Pac 12 had a bad weekend.

Washington, Stanford, ASU all going down.