Anyone know where I can get a short term business loan??

diabloking

I have an asset protection company and I am in need of a short term loan. I need it to cover payroll for 6 weeks until my invoices are paid by the client. Any suggestions on where I can $25k?? Need it within the week. I figured the LP community might be a good place to ask for direction. Thanks for any help.

Have you looked into a corporate credit card? Something with a $30k-$50k limit is handy for situations like that.

Lol. I may know someone who may or may not break your legs if you default on your loan

You know Yorgi, the Moscow Mule? He's a good guy as long as he is paid in full...

I appreciate the information. Some suggestions I have

already pursued. The others I will investigate.

Beware of Yorgi...he's kind of a dick :tyson:

I bank with Wellsfargo and I have a signature only line of credit of $30,000. I can access at anytime and the rate is way more attractive than a cc. I don't have a business. This was just based off personal credit without collateral. Very nice because there aren't any cash advance fees to deposit it to any of my accounts. Just take when I need and put back when I am done. Comes in handy with small auto purchases. I like to buy and flip when I find a good deal.