Underground Racing New World Record & wins Wannagofast 1/2 Mile

Underground Racing

I wanna play!! ;)

Mike

You remind me of someone.....

What's hilarious is I saw the list and was like damn. Need to get on there too lololol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remind me of someone.....

What's hilarious is I saw the list and was like damn. Need to get on there too lololol

Hmmm....

I know, I know....

My wife does say I'm broken in the head...

Mike

Hmmm....

I know, I know....

Mike

I went for the list called "most gtrs killed by a lambo"

Those guys were a lot of fun to race.

Hmmm....

I know, I know....

Mike

Haha

I have "Never" heard a female say that before :)

I think members here (in the past) were talking about GTR's not competing at TI with R888's. In the 1/2 mile the R888 is a better tire than the Drag Radial for the GTR IMO.

thanks for that piece of info. it just gets tiring when a few posts in every thread makes reference to "shop car" and/or "street tires." as a bench racer i say (as if i have a voice in all this, ha!) race what you bring and may the fastest car win. if it's within the rules/guidelines, you can strap a saturn V rocket to the back of your car if that's what you choose.

all that being said, congrats on pushing the envelope yet again!

thanks for that piece of info. it just gets tiring when a few posts in every thread makes reference to "shop car" and/or "street tires." as a bench racer i say (as if i have a voice in all this, ha!) race what you bring and may the fastest car win. if it's within the rules/guidelines, you can strap a saturn V rocket to the back of your car if that's what you choose.

all that being said, congrats on pushing the envelope yet again!

+1. The "Oh, it was done on R888's and not drag radials etc" is getting quite old and comical. Congrats once again UGR for a badass car !

+1. The "Oh, it was done on R888's and not drag radials etc" is getting quite old and comical. Congrats once again UGR for a badass car !

Worst was the bolt on Huracan with oem tires went 202 lol...

Wait until they bring out the X version dct Huracan on some 888s....

To be honest I'd like to see them show up with 15" double beadlocks on 315. I know Speedriven has an R8 on some but it hasn't been out with any real power yet.

To be honest I'd like to see them show up with 15" double beadlocks on 315.

I like the oem sleeper look a lot more.

Imho building a spaceship is one thing, but building a spaceship that looks, smells and sits like a biplane is hella lot cooler!

The t1 Car is holding its own. I am impressed with this motor and car. It been taking a serious beating lately.

With the 20's R888's on it looks like a stock GTR inside and out (minus the safety equipment)

The t1 Car is holding its own. I am impressed with this motor and car. It been taking a serious beating lately.

With the 20's R888's on it looks like a stock GTR inside and out (minus the safety equipment)

I didn't know GTRs come with a parachute and the exhaust coming out of the hood...

I didn't know GTRs come with a parachute and the exhaust coming out of the hood...

Tonys car is the furthest thing from a normal GTR and he will even admit that lol.

Cannot deny how fast it is though. Seems like his motor is lasting longer than anyone elses has for sure.

did you read what i wrote. minus the SAFTEY equipment. Cage and chute. It drove fine from idle and a dig to 235mph transmission has zero race car characteristics +on 20's R888s. I would have zero issues driving this car on the street with boost by gear. Fuel might $$$$$

did you read what i wrote. minus the SAFTEY equipment. Cage and chute. It drove fine from idle and a dig to 235mph transmission has zero race car characteristics +on 20's R888s. I would have zero issues driving this car on the street with boost by gear. Fuel might $$$$$

.......that car is nothing of a street car.... what it have like a 5 gallon fuel cell.....? one little rock in the turbos up front will kill the turbo and or the engine bro... cant even put filters on the car...exhaust out the hood.. hopfully no rain or it will be trouble as well.. How much nitrous is on that T1 GTR now......?

Yeah I agree you will have 0 issues driving this car on the street as long as you have a CVS every other block to fill up the 4-6 Gal tank with pure alcohol... But yeah totally streetable...

Also it drove just fine from dig to 235 MPH... He spun out and almost total the car but yeah "it drove just fine".....

Yeah, stock gtrs have the exhaust and wg pipes through the bonnet.

Tonys car is the furthest thing from a normal GTR and he will even admit that lol.

Cannot deny how fast it is though. Seems like his motor is lasting longer than anyone elses has for sure.

I had a look at Tony's gtr engine bay at wanna go fast. see attached picture

It is a fine piece of engineering and Tony should be proud of his car as it is the fastest GTR35 over the half mile.

I also hear that Tony is a great guy and competitor and participates in these events in the spirit of which they are run.

As duhawks says, to my eyes, this is not a street GTR, but a very fast car indeed.

just my two cents worth,

cheers,

john

post-130322-1448525722.jpg

Yeah I agree you will have 0 issues driving this car on the street as long as you have a CVS every other block to fill up the 4-6 Gal tank with pure alcohol... But yeah totally streetable...

Also it drove just fine from dig to 235 MPH... He spun out and almost total the car but yeah "it drove just fine"..... 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

Here is a picture of T1 fuel tank...

Lol that fuel tank

Tony's GTR is fast as fcuk. I love it. It's totally bonkers. If it wasn't for him then there wouldn't be anyone to race or compete with. And well that would just be plain boring.