Anyone looking for a Countach

lambolexus

Just goes to show how on edge the Countach design really is. Move the design needle in the slightest way to one side and you get one of these. This is a horrible example of a classic exotic design.

does anybody have any history on this car? know what color it was originally?

V V V V V V

Yucksauce. I remember this car, it used to be white.

I guess the owner was a fan of my old murci.

Doc is going to be a day late and a dollar short again.

I wish I had the money, but I'm still working to get there. :icon_thumleft: Otherwise, I'd buy this and give it some love. First it would lose the side strakes, I'd pull the engine, convert it to carbs, buy the DD bonnet off of eBay, paint the whole thing Bianco Perlato and have the interior reupholstered properly in rosso leather. Don't forget the gold wheels.

Very hard to say a bad word about a Countach, but that poor thing is a disaster. The bumpers, that front wing, the color scheme. Aye dios mio.

V V V V V V

I wish I had the money, but I'm still working to get there. :icon_thumleft: Otherwise, I'd buy this and give it some love. First it would lose the side strakes, I'd pull the engine, convert it to carbs, buy the DD bonnet off of eBay, paint the whole thing Bianco Perlato and have the interior reupholstered properly in rosso leather. Don't forget the gold wheels.

Doc

Every thing you just mentioned above doing to this car would cost approximately $100K.

Unfortunately I do not believe you can come up with half of the asking price of this car at this moment yet you want to discuss doing $100K+ of extras to it.

News flash: Make the seller a $200K offer, chunk down $!00K deposit and finance the rest. Hence your Countach!

got in touch with the owner.

says its a pretty clean example.

no service records

no prior damage

only selling to fund a new bull

seems ideal for someone that likes a bit of risk, mystery and challenge. knock the ugly off, and enjoy a decent car.