Active Shooter SO CAL!

emanon

:iamwithstupid:

I don't even have the words to describe how idiotic it is to expect an animal that is not concerned with the legality of committing mass murder to follow the letter of the law re: magazine capacity. It is just as ridiculous as expecting GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONE signage to stop assholes hell bent on destruction and murder.

If we could somehow make carjacking illegal, people would stop carjacking!

Should make murder illegal too.

Also stealing.

Drugs? Anyone? Outlaw those? Yeah we should make some laws about those.

:lol2:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also heard on the news last night that they have assigned special forces to certain "interested" people in the US that may be connected to ISIS.

Illegal. Posse comitatis.

This was a well planned terrorist assault.

If we could somehow make carjacking illegal, people would stop carjacking!

Should make murder illegal too.

Also stealing.

Drugs? Anyone? Outlaw those? Yeah we should make some laws about those.

:lol2:

Yes! More laws will keep people from breaking the laws we already have! Brilliant! :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Illegal. Posse comitatis.

This was a well planned terrorist assault.

Test run?

Seems like they saw how quickly local LE can swarm a million bodies around one situation. If it was planned to do this again, a lot of areas could be sitting ducks with minimal resources.

Yes! More laws will keep people from breaking the laws we already have! Brilliant! :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Yeah, isn't it weird how criminals ignore laws? It's almost like they don't care or something :P

Test run?

Seems like they saw how quickly local LE can swarm a million bodies around one situation. If it was planned to do this again, a lot of areas could be sitting ducks with minimal resources.

Yeah... I was talking to my partner in crime.... I said "Die Hard 3" scenario.

Yeah, isn't it weird how criminals ignore laws? It's almost like they don't care or something :P

This sums it up

post-8919-1449179947.jpg

Machine guns were regulated in 1934. Full auto AK to your door in the 1960's? Not unless you don't mind 10 years in prison.

My mistake. The 1934 legislation made it where special permission is required to own machine guns. But it wasn't until 1986 that civilian ownership of newly-manufactured automatic weapons was outlawed.

Depending on dept, the weapons will vary on type, but most - if not all - officers including patrolmen, should (by now in 2015) have such rifles in the trunk of their squad car to deal with situations like these. A lesson learned from I believe, the North Hollywood shootout in Feb of '97 where responding officers were completely outgunned by two bank robbers wearing body armor and carrying illegally-modified automatic rifles.

I had read that the automatic rifles the North Hollywood shootout guys had were ex-law enforcement weapons.

I don't even have the words to describe how idiotic it is to expect an animal that is not concerned with the legality of committing mass murder to follow the letter of the law re: magazine capacity. It is just as ridiculous as expecting GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONE signage to stop assholes hell bent on destruction and murder.

Well on things like the magazine limitation, the gun control proponents argue that that is because we don't have a national ban, and thus criminals and terrorists can just get larger magazines from outside of the state. That said though, even if true, the magazine limitations limit the ability of people to defend themselves and are a completely arbitrary number (the idea that anything over ten rounds is "high-capacity" was made up by the gun control proponents). Also, in the case of terrorists, if they are capable of manufacturing bombs, they may well be capable of figuring out how to make custom standard-capacity magazines.

The Gun Free Zone nonsense is absolutely moronic in the extreme. Here in New York, Governor Cuomo had made it where people could only legally load seven rounds into their ten round magazines (this after having outlawed ten round magazines and reducing them to seven rounds, then realizing that there aren't really any seven round magazines for the most part). But what would make him think a criminal would only load a ten round magazine with seven rounds is beyond me. Luckily a court struck down the seven round limitation for now.

fcuk this guy

No huge surprise; reports now state wife pledged allegiance to ISIS under a pseudonym on FB messenger before the attack. Apparently she sent the message to herself and then deleted it. Wife rocked a burqa hence no pictures yet of her.

Husband stopped going to the mosque that he attended 2 weeks ago.

Looks like the landlord opened the door to the apartment of the shooters... Media is ferocious and rabid as they shove themselves in and rummage through whatever they can find.

Is this NOT a continuing crime scene or investigation?? What the hell? I see some driver's licenses they are photographing below. I mean this shit could compromise a lot, who knows.

SBhome11.jpg

Looks like the landlord opened the door to the apartment of the shooters... Media is ferocious and rabid as they shove themselves in and rummage through whatever they can find.

Is this NOT a continuing crime scene or investigation?? What the hell? I see some driver's licenses they are photographing below. I mean this shit could compromise a lot, who knows.

I'm surprised he didn't lock the door and start the bidding with a 6 figure number for exclusive access.

I'm surprised he didn't lock the door and start the bidding with a 6 figure number for exclusive access.

Inside Edition paid the landlord for first access.

FBI officially called this a terrorist attack.

Anyone else buy a shit ton of ammo today?

all stocked up, but I did talk a fellow member thru his first AR purchase. He's all on board to dish out "GETSOME" :icon_mrgreen:

all stocked up, but I did talk a fellow member thru his first AR purchase. He's all on board to dish out "GETSOME" :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for the advice. I am now part of Modo's 'merica militia.

Thanks for the advice. I am now part of Modo's 'merica army.

Welcome to the club! Details and pics in the gun thread please!