huracan exhaust

rbiscan

Has anyone purchased a capristo exhaust? I have ordered one and expect to receive it in a few days. I have used them in the past on other cars and fell in love.

Has anyone put on the lambo exhaust for 10k or so? If yes, are you happy with it.

Has anyone purchased a capristo exhaust? I have ordered one and expect to receive it in a few days. I have used them in the past on other cars and fell in love.

Has anyone put on the lambo exhaust for 10k or so? If yes, are you happy with it.

My Huracan has the Lamborghini Sport Exhaust -- it sounds amazing. It is really loud, especially for a "Lamborghini" piece. In fact, in sport mode on deceleration it is loud enough that I don't like the downshift and gurgle. I feel like a douche. I can only imagine everyone pointing saying that I'm looking for attention by doing it on purpose when in reality I'm not touching a thing. I end up driving in Corsa more often now so I can get the sound on acceleration, but not decel.

My Huracan has the Lamborghini Sport Exhaust -- it sounds amazing. It is really loud, especially for a "Lamborghini" piece. In fact, in sport mode on deceleration it is loud enough that I don't like the downshift and gurgle. I feel like a douche. I can only imagine everyone pointing saying that I'm looking for attention by doing it on purpose when in reality I'm not touching a thing. I end up driving in Corsa more often now so I can get the sound on acceleration, but not decel.

I agree....

Loud obnoxious exhausts give us a bad name. It's rather juvenile.

Isn't that part of owning a Lambo, Being loud and obnoxious?

Maybe 25 years ago. Owners have changed with the times.

Yes the older the owners get the more obnoxious loud exhausts are :icon_mrgreen:

Call me crazy but I'm really good with the factory exhaust in sport. Can be dead quiet in Strada, and sound good at WOT and on the downshifts in Sport and Corsa. The Huracan is my goto cruiser though so I don't want it loud.

Call me crazy but I'm really good with the factory exhaust in sport. Can be dead quiet in Strada, and sound good at WOT and on the downshifts in Sport and Corsa. The Huracan is my goto cruiser though so I don't want it loud.

I am old fashioned, maybe a dinosaur. I like a little extra especially in a coupe. I use other cars as a cruiser.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello,

our body shop may provide that exhaust your looking for. our shop is called Specialty Car Craft located in Los Angeles. let me know for more information, if your still interested.

Can vouch for the factory sport exhaust. Sounds awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Larini also makes a quieter Sport Version of the Exhaust, compared to the more popular Club Sport (Race) Exhaust system. This system combined with Valves makes a great option for Sport Sound without waking the neighbors! Feel free to contact us for more information, the Huracan exhaust has been pretty popular this year so far for us!

• 3 months later...

Just picked up my Spyder with the factory Race exhaust. Absolutely love this car and the sound. For those of you that want a deeper throatier Growl, The factory Rakas exhaust is a great option. Obviously there's a lot of other options out there but this one will not give you any trouble with Lamborghini and warranty issues.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered sport exhaust on my 550 and can't wait t hear it growl. I should get the car in January, just in time to store it till spring Lol