My one post lift install pics and time lapse video...

FikseSTS

Nice setup.. not sure id go that route in earthquake ridden California though.

I thought about that. The way it's bolted in the ground w the lower arm I don't know if a 4 post is significantly better. Granted I'd want to secure the car to the top ramp with tie downs to be safe.

Looks great! If you were to install the lift on the other side of the garage, so it's on your drivers side, how much room would you have to get out of the car, or is that really even an option?

Looks great! If you were to install the lift on the other side of the garage, so it's on your drivers side, how much room would you have to get out of the car, or is that really even an option?

Reverse in?

I thought about that. The way it's bolted in the ground w the lower arm I don't know if a 4 post is significantly better. Granted I'd want to secure the car to the top ramp with tie downs to be safe.

If I needed a lift, in CA I would do a four poster. I lived through Loma Prieta and Northridge quakes, that's some serious shaking. At least if the top car slides off the top track on a four poster, much less likely to damage the car below. I am assuming both types have lock out's for electrical or hydraulic failure.

It's a sweet set up though.

about $6k for the lift plus delivery and installation if you didn't want to do it your self... I have to check on the warranty....

That is the nicest lift system I have seen!

Damn Nice Brooks

Have not seen a one post that I care much for. This one has my attention

I have a Rotary 10k lbs Asymmetrical 2 post and now cannot imagine my car addiction without it.