13 Hours

IanMan

Just got out of the movie theatre. I highly recommend watching it. My grandmother had the pleasure of sitting through a presentation from 3 of the survivors and told me it brought her to tears. It angers me even further that these men were not given the assistance they needed and politicians had the audacity to make excuses for what happened. One of the greatest privileges of my life is having worked alongside men that would fight like this without thinking twice about it.

Saw it today.. Great movie.. If you vote for Hillary after seeing it, shoot yourself in the face.

I endorse this message. :icon_thumleft:

Suck start a .45 please, whoever you are.

Saw it today.. Great movie.. If you vote for Hillary after seeing it, shoot yourself in the face.

:iamwithstupid: Shoot yourself twice in the face, just because.

These guys were not active duty military, they were contractors for the CIA hired to protect the CIA site, when they abandon their post that was a possible target. It is quite noble that things played out the way that they did and try to save everyone that they could, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the political motive at all or agenda as much as we would like to put it on Hillary. Thats how some people that were there presented it and John K said in interviews as part of tge press tour.

Not voting for hil or bern either

These guys were not active duty military, they were contractors for the CIA hired to protect the CIA site, when they abandon their post that was a possible target. It is quite noble that things played out the way that they did and try to save everyone that they could, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the political motive at all or agenda as much as we would like to put it on Hillary. Thats how some people that were there presented it and John K said in interviews as part of tge press tour.

Not voting for hil or bern either

Seriously? So the white house pushed out the "video" narrative why?

Seriously? So the white house pushed out the "video" narrative why?

To cover their asses. The attack very well could have taken part due to Hillary's email fiasco. Anyone who says it couldn't have is full of shit. If anyone in a federal job or the military was to pull what she pulled with classified emails, we're talking about serious prison time and money taken away from the government. Iran was deep inside of our Navy's internet systems for an entire year before anyone found out about. Think of all the information they possibly took.

Iran was deep inside of our Navy's internet systems for an entire year before anyone found out about. Think of all the information they possibly took.