Monterey Edition SV on Ebay

Lfsglass

On that note, what's up with the black SV for 199. They both seem like a steal.

Black one has "issues".. even needs a clutch.

if its too cheap should of been sold already if you really want to sell your car needs to be a realstic price than just a high asking price that looks good.

Thanks for your insight.

Good luck on your search for a $110k SV.

Thanks for your insight.

Good luck on your search for a $110k SV.

Not looking for a sv I've had a vt and a Monterey sv fun cars all I said was if u want to sell Advertise at a realistic price of which u did. Glws

For an SV you are very reasonably priced, almost to reasonable :P whats wrong with it ?

ha ha ha JK JK looks great, good luck with sale :)

For an SV you are very reasonably priced, almost to reasonable :P whats wrong with it ?

ha ha ha JK JK looks great, good luck with sale :)

Exactly.... When you price a car too low.... people think to themselves... "whats wrong with it" Inmo.. op should have set a high resv with open bidding. Now with an ask of 190k, people are suspicious and will obviously bid less than ask. A recent Sv, similar miles, in need of work just sold for considerably more than the asking price of this car.

if its too cheap should of been sold already if you really want to sell your car needs to be a realstic price than just a high asking price that looks good.

Exactly.... When you price a car too low.... people think to themselves... "whats wrong with it" Inmo.. op should have set a high resv with open bidding. Now with an ask of 190k, people are suspicious and will obviously bid less than ask. A recent Sv, similar miles, in need of work just sold for considerably more than the asking price of this car.

:eusa_think: Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't....lol.

Some say it's priced too high and others say it's priced too low. I just figured I'd list it at a fair price and eventually the right buyer would come along. I've had numerous trade plus cash offers and a few low offers ($165-$175) so far. I'd like to sell it but I don't need to sell it. Like I've mentioned before, worst case scenario is it doesn't sell and I'm stuck withe a Diablo. Either way, it's not a bad position to be in :icon_mrgreen:.

i disagree if its priced way too high and not realistic you will loose serious buyers .i think its priced right and 3 years ago they were selling for 100/130k tops so 190 with thos miles is reasonable hes already had offers for 165k so hes not far from making a deal with them

:eusa_think: Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't....lol.

Some say it's priced too high and others say it's priced too low. I just figured I'd list it at a fair price and eventually the right buyer would come along. I've had numerous trade plus cash offers and a few low offers ($165-$175) so far. I'd like to sell it but I don't need to sell it. Like I've mentioned before, worst case scenario is it doesn't sell and I'm stuck withe a Diablo. Either way, it's not a bad position to be in :icon_mrgreen:.

if the 175k offer was for real he might of been your buyer ,your 15k away from what u want

i disagree if its priced way too high and not realistic you will loose serious buyers .i think its priced right and 3 years ago they were selling for 100/130k tops so 190 with thos miles is reasonable hes already had offers for 165k so hes not far from making a deal with them

Like I said, similar car recently sold at 225k... Sellers turning down 300K for nice cars. These are facts, not what you THINK...

I piped up when the question was asked "what's it worth" and I called it pretty accurately I think. It's only worth what someone will pay. 190 is better than $450 that the 6.0 in Miami is listed at.. but still might be a touch high due to miles. If it wasnt, it would be gaaan'

I'll also add again, it is a beautiful example- wish I had the pocket for it...