2003 mucielago

citrus

Interesting that it has a clean CarFax. The upgraded rear bumper with no front bumper or side scoop upgrades combined with the oddly low buy-it-now eBay price points to a rear end damaged vehicle.

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Rep...9BC10U43LA12446

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...r-/181994810014

Little odd that carsatlarge has it listed in a classified for $134K and they are the seller on eBay at $118K.

Did they really drill the front bumper to mount a license plate holder? If so, that's criminal negligence.

I'd get it really checked out before I moved on it, but if it's solid, that's a great price for a manual with only 11K miles.

Did you see this entry on the carfax:

11/30/2012 8,754

Lamborghini Palm Beach

West Palm Beach, FL

561-370-7953

Blower motor replaced/repaired

I'm not exactly sure what 'blower motor replaced/repaired' means. Could be something as simple as fixing the A/C, or perhaps the entire engine was repaired or rebuilt? Not too sure, perhaps others can shed some light. The car looks really clean otherwise! Could be a great deal for someone.

11/30/2012 8,754

Lamborghini Palm Beach

West Palm Beach, FL

561-370-7953

I'm not exactly sure what 'blower motor replaced/repaired' means. Could be something as simple as fixing the A/C, or perhaps the entire engine was repaired or rebuilt? Not too sure, perhaps others can shed some light. The car looks really clean otherwise! Could be a great deal for someone.

I saw that entry and assumed it was the a/c blower motor.

What is this cars at large? I don't believe this company/dealer even exists. Have you been to this so-called dealer? I think it is a complete sham.

I would not send in any deposit money.

Did they really drill the front bumper to mount a license plate holder? If so, that's criminal negligence.

Yes it is mandatory to drill hole in front bumper for license plate in all grey color Murci...including mine too. J/K about the mandatory part. What are these people really smoking :eusa_wall:

What is this cars at large? I don't believe this company/dealer even exists. Have you been to this so-called dealer? I think it is a complete sham.

I would not send in any deposit money.

0 feedback on eBay is a concern.

Join date as well. The OP should call the phone number listed on the site. I think this is one of those elaborate pop-up stores that try to look legit for just long enough to dupe as many as they can with quick deposits on cheaply advertised cars that are too good to be true. It is a scam.

I asked about the reason for the rear bumper only change and pics of the interior and engine, and I got basically a form letter and a lot of pressure to discuss the car over the phone.

But the strange thing is this phone number has a lot of reports of being used recently for IRS scams even though it has a 1980's answering machine with Donald's greeting:

https://www.everycaller.com/phone-number/1-360-362-4692/

Good luck with these jokers.

-------------------------

Thank you for contacting CARS AT LARGE,

The 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago it's an incredible looking vehicle,with ONLY 11,000 miles on it,in showroom condition,with no damage,no mechanical problems and paperwork in good order.The interior looks brand new, is fully functional and smells great.The paint is original, no scratches, dents or scuffs, and is up to car collector expectations in it's current condition.The car is in perfect condition , inside and outside.

Please send us your #number and a best time for us to call you to discuss further.

Here is the link with the carfax report:

http://www.carfax.com/vehicles/ZA9BC10U43L...lago--Bremerton

Please send us your # number and a best time for us to call you, so we can discuss further.

As a dealer and auto broker CARS AT LARGE has 8 years of experience selling luxury vehicles and we can assist with shipping procedures.

As a potential customer, we invite you to discover the many other vehicles we offer.

Please visit our website at: www.carsatlargellc.com

We offer the largest selection of cars of all makes and models.

Sincerely,

CARS AT LARGE SUPPORT

DONALD LARGE

Phone:(360) 362-4692

www.carsatlargellc.com

Correction, I did get about 15 more pics from "Donald." They are pretty low res, but they show the engine, interior, and trunk.

it does look nice. But is it real??

Well spoke with Donald tonight said that front license plate mount is stick on ... Okay . I also asked for more pictures of interior and he took my email address ( still waiting) also pressed him on seeing car and his reply was Friday afternoon. My girlfriend happens to live in Seattle so plan to be more specific with Donald tomorrow about time and place . I f car is real I'm a pilot and have no problem traveling to Seattle , however, any suggestions on how to handle transaction plus Ppi and all that stuff is appreciated . Thanks again everyone.

Well spoke with Donald tonight said that front license plate mount is stick on ... Okay . I also asked for more pictures of interior and he took my email address ( still waiting) also pressed him on seeing car and his reply was Friday afternoon. My girlfriend happens to live in Seattle so plan to be more specific with Donald tomorrow about time and place . I f car is real I'm a pilot and have no problem traveling to Seattle , however, any suggestions on how to handle transaction plus Ppi and all that stuff is appreciated . Thanks again everyone.

If no one responds with a nearby shop for a PPI, you'll just have to do the googles and call around for a competent mechanic.

It's great that you can get eyes on it in a short time frame because if it's a real car that is as good as Donald claims, it won't last long at that price.

Thanks stimpy

The Lamborghini dealer about an hour away has a comparable black 03, but they want $150K. Cats Exotics is not so far away, and if it's a good car, I am surprised they haven't tried to buy it and sell it for more.

Citrus....

You were recently in my store looking at the Silver 03 I had...however it had sold the day prior...

I am more then happy to help you with this car, PPI at my store etc etc....anything you need, we can go get it flatbed it back etc etc..

HOWEVER...I have never heard or seen of this in my backyard...which I pretty much know everything in my back yard....so I am pretty skeptical that it is real..

AND yes the Black 03 car, that was at Belleve...I offered it to you as well as it was a consignment car with Bellevue and I knew the owner direct so went to him direct...however as you know, it sold as well, selling price was $156K

Thanks Roy going to have friend look at car on Friday if the car is truly real I would really appreciate the offer of a ppi thanks. I'm waiting for more pictures

I don't know of any place in Bremerton that sells cars like these. At least not the last time I was there a year ago.

11/30/2012 8,754

Lamborghini Palm Beach

West Palm Beach, FL

561-370-7953

:eusa_wall:

Donald Large is the name at ( cars at large ) hmmm is that like John Doe. I have been trying to get more pictures and spoke with Donald today and yesterday but still no pictures Just a lot of yes yes Noticed on google earth a listing of cars at large interesting it is a dumpy looking place compared to the pictures where the mercie sits next to a Diablo.