Luxury US vacation pet friendly?

Juice it

I know there are some dog lovers here but don't know if anyone takes them on actual vacations. I am looking for something luxury that would be cool with the dogs and am fairly open to suggestions. Have wanted to check out Naples Fl as a place I haven't been but Arizona sounds like they have some fun things to do and see. Really open to anything that sounds fun for the wfe/kids and dogs. Any ideas or beautiful pet friendly homes you know of for rent let me know. Thx!

My suggestion is register your dog(s) as a service animal. It's a bit easier to get away with if you have small dogs. I have two Toy Aussies and we have them registered as service dogs, and have yet to encounter any problem. We've taken them in restaurants, airplanes, hotels (no extra charge), and more. I think it was about $60 per dog for the ID and paperwork. Well worth it IMO.

My suggestion is register your dog(s) as a service animal. It's a bit easier to get away with if you have small dogs. I have two Toy Aussies and we have them registered as service dogs, and have yet to encounter any problem. We've taken them in restaurants, airplanes, hotels (no extra charge), and more. I think it was about $60 per dog for the ID and paperwork. Well worth it IMO.

My big boy is no longer with us but we have a frenchie and a mini bull terrier that are a big part of the family and no one wants to leave them behind. They certainly don't have to do everything we do but it would be nice to have them where we are staying. Any great air band b others may have used?

Naples is super pet friendly. Hotels, restaurants, dog beaches. Air BNB as well as VRBO should net you some good finds. Their are actually published lists of all the restaurants and cafes in the area.

Loews Hotels are pet friendly, and are usually 4 star/4 diamond hotels...although none in Naples, but there is one in St. Petersburg FL and one in South Beach

:iamwithstupid:

You just tell them it is a working dog,nobody ever questions you . I have not even bothered with registration.

You just tell them it is a working dog,nobody ever questions you . I have not even bothered with registration.

Problem with that is one of my dogs (french bulldog) is about as far from looking like a working dog as it gets. The only thing she works on is taking a nap but it would be funny to see if anyone would even question the "working" part.

post-205-1455224796_thumb.jpg

working dogs can be dogs that help you with psychological disabilities... so it doesn't matter what the dog looks like

There was a news coverage on tv just a few days ago about people bringing all kinds of animals on flights under the banner of "animals for emotional support" and aside from the usual dogs and cats, they included turkeys, lizards and monkeys etc...

Juice it, your french bulldog definitely qualifies as a working dog under the animals for emotional support criteria. I literally coughed up and choked myself with a grin when I saw her pic. She is one cutie; somehow that melancholy look just makes me smile (I meant that in a positive way, of course).