FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel Wall Art Special

You may be familiar with our carbon fiber and stainless steel marque wall art. Demand has been so great recently that we’ve allotted extra man power into fabrication and invested heavily into improving our efficiency at production. $245 is all it will cost this February for a custom-made carbon fiber and brushed stainless steel sign. They make an outstanding gift for any automotive enthusiast and look great in the office, garage, home bar, etc.

FS_carbonfiber.jpg

Watch us make a sign here:

You can order through our website, here, where the February special pricing is applied or contact me with any questions that you may have! Please remember John B as your rep at checkout.

Those look very cool.

Any reason as to why the Lamborghini logo is different, i.e. unlike the factory logo, the charging bull is larger than the shield whereas all the logos from the other brands resemble/conform to the original ones?

Those look very cool.

Any reason as to why the Lamborghini logo is different, i.e. unlike the factory logo, the charging bull is larger than the shield whereas all the logos from the other brands resemble/conform to the original ones?

We tried the smaller Charging bull and you lost almost all of the detail with the sizing change. At least that is our engineer's official response. To be honest i think he just liked putting his own spin on it.

Hey John

Do you have any at your showroom that I can stop by to see?

Thx

Pete

I have every shield but Lamborghini currently in the showroom that i can sell. I do believe i have some customer lamborghini shields you can look at though.

I have every shield but Lamborghini currently in the showroom that i can sell. I do believe i have some customer lamborghini shields you can look at though.

Ok thx

I'll give you a call before I head over.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions:

can you make the Lamborghini 40" tall? 25" is a bit small for where I would put it.

Can you ship to Australia?

How do you mount on wall?

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered! Excited!

You may be familiar with our carbon fiber and stainless steel marque wall art. Demand has been so great recently that we’ve allotted extra man power into fabrication and invested heavily into improving our efficiency at production. $245 is all it will cost this February for a custom-made carbon fiber and brushed stainless steel sign. They make an outstanding gift for any automotive enthusiast and look great in the office, garage, home bar, etc.

FS_carbonfiber.jpg

Watch us make a sign here:

You can order through our website, here, where the February special pricing is applied or contact me with any questions that you may have! Please remember John B as your rep at checkout.

i ordered 2 and they even engraved 1/600 SV logo in the middle of the bull!

came out sick!

Thank you! We're able to customize the signs as you see fit, and even create custom, original signs! Just let us know what you want.

Thank you! We're able to customize the signs as you see fit, and even create custom, original signs! Just let us know what you want.

love my custom 1 of 600 SV Lambo wall art! :icon_thumleft:

ill post some pics asap!

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped by to see these today and they do look great!

I ordered a Lambo and Porsche one for my garage.

I'll post up a few pictures when I get them installed.

Thx Nick!