Richard’s X Version Twin Turbo Huracan going back to Cali **PICS**

Underground Racing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only a hand full of customers that do this type of roll and 1/2 mile racing at this level that this Huracan was built for. It is a very expensive hobby especially if you want to be competitive. ;)

Just in general how many customer owned cars do you think are out there that are competing at this level? Maybe 20...possibly 25? It's an elite group of enthusiasts indeed!

Just in general how many customer owned cars do you think are out there that are competing at this level? Maybe 20...possibly 25? It's an elite group of enthusiasts indeed!

Something like that I think. I would have to go down the list. Its nice to have all of them as customers. Build winning cars and they will come. ;)

$300k for 2200 WHP + with a warranty is cheap IMO. :)

yes, its the old saying since the first modified car 100 years ago.

"how fast do you want to go?

how much money do you have?" :)

cheers,

john

Here's a little test pull teaser on low boost around 1350whp. Feels like 1750 on the hit.. this car is insane!!! Huracan X Power!

Here's a little test pull teaser on low boost around 1350whp. Feels like 1750 on the hit.. this car is insane!!! Huracan X Power!

Damn! Looks insane from inside with that Anti Lag! Just a super sick car and setup

My god that is ridiculous! The Huracan is sounding like the ultimate Lambo platform to TT.

Just out of curiousity, but how is the rolling anti-lag engaged? Do you pull back both paddles and floor the throttle?

My god that is ridiculous! The Huracan is sounding like the ultimate Lambo platform to TT.

Just out of curiousity, but how is the rolling anti-lag engaged? Do you pull back both paddles and floor the throttle?

You pull back on the left paddle and put your foot to the floor for 3 secs and release the paddle for warp speed! :D

Awesome! that's moving on low boost

Ronnie, you need to get your Huracan in for some turbos.. CA needs more TT Huracan's. Oh wait, its already here ;)

IMG_2248_zpsdxidcnsr.jpg

What is it with green Huracans coming in this week? Two Texas cars.

IMG_2249_zpsatnz2dkt.jpg

2200whp +

tumblr_nmeqsrC5uj1tv4k5po1_400.gif

So that is at least 2500+ from engine. From 5,2liter engine. Hello..

If I win lottery you will be installing an engine in all of my cars.

Ronnie, you need to get your Huracan in for some turbos.. CA needs more TT Huracan's. Oh wait, its already here ;)

What is it with green Huracans coming in this week? Two Texas cars.

How did that get there? LOL

Love the green :icon_thumleft:

Did the instrument cluster display change on it's own when you engaged rolling anti-lag ?

Yeah, I wondered how John works out everything with the 6 gear setup and electronics with the Huracan interface