Looking to Purchase 2009 Murci ZHWBU47S99LA03531

GETITON

Hey Guys, Looking to Purchase this 2009 Murci ZHWBU47S99LA03531, I know you are all "Connected" : ) and was wondering if anyone had any info on this vehicle.

BTW it will be my first Lambo and if anyone has any tips on purchasing one of these beauties, Pls reply with your knowledge, I know the clutch life & Accident report is Important, but anything else you've learned would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Hey Guys, Looking to Purchase this 2009 Murci ZHWBU47S99LA03531, I know you are all "Connected" : ) and was wondering if anyone had any info on this vehicle.

BTW it will be my first Lambo and if anyone has any tips on purchasing one of these beauties, Pls reply with your knowledge, I know the clutch life & Accident report is Important, but anything else you've learned would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

I believe Roy had this car in his care for a while so you might want to ping him at Cats Exotics.

I believe Roy had this car in his care for a while so you might want to ping him at Cats Exotics.

That is correct. I bought it and used it for myself, then it was sold to a person in South Cali

It was a really solid solid car...I kind of miss it.

Cant speak to how it is now, only when it left me.

Is this being sold at a Hyundai dealership?

First time I've seen that.

Must of traded in for the new Hynudai Equus ;)

On a serious note, probably owned by the owner of the dealer.

Why did they take all the photos with the top on. also doesn't even look like the top is put on right.

But yeah mist be owned by the owner of the dealer

Must of traded in for the new Hynudai Equus ;)

On a serious note, probably owned by the owner of the dealer.

Correct, owners bought it from me....

You can't get info from Roy on prior cars sold, as he indicated to me with my VI that had sold prior in his ship that by law he can not provide info or opinion on prior cars old.

• 2 weeks later...
That is correct. I bought it and used it for myself, then it was sold to a person in South Cali

It was a really solid solid car...I kind of miss it.

Cant speak to how it is now, only when it left me.

Thanks, Ill let you know if I end up purchasing it, Do you know how much clutch life was remaining when you sold it?