I don't think Richard has gotten out of that TT Huracan since it made it home:)

Underground Racing

I don't even ever see huracans on the street ever. Can't imagine seeing an X version huracan rolling around.

Love the white with white calipers. Shit is bad ass.

That thing is insane!! Whats even more crazy to me.. his lowest setting is more than my highest setting LOL!!

Kevin would refer to our setting as "Grandma Mode" haha!

What an Awesome ride !!

This car deserves to be featured in Jay Leno's Garage. He would be thrilled to drive one.

I always wanted to see a channel such as Jay Leno or Regular Car Reviews do a drive with a 2R or X version G. Those channels have such reach and high viewership that it would shock their fans to see a build with such versatility (can be daily driven, +235 mph 1/2 mile, +185mph 1/4 mile).

Awesome! It is a stunning Huracan.

Should let Matt Farah from the smoking tire try it since he said SC is better than TT for these cars

Prior to this, I curiously asked him yesterday on his facebook through PM. He replied back "Do you have one for me to drive?". Obviously, I do not have one so I do hope anyone here would like to volunteer to spare some time for him to drive.

Should let Matt Farah from the smoking tire try it since he said SC is better than TT for these cars

he said the blower is better if you live in a state with lots of corners but would prefer a TT setup for for TX and FL

No thanks.

Just to clarify from your response. Is it personally you do not want him to drive one of your creations or you're also speaking for the whole UGR modded car community? I am sure he'll be thrilled to drive one. Oh, how about Jay Leno?

Prior to this, I curiously asked him yesterday on his facebook through PM. He replied back "Do you have one for me to drive?". Obviously, I do not have one so I do hope anyone here would like to volunteer to spare some time for him to drive.

I'll take this back...he doesn't want to drive an UR car unless I have one and offered him to drive it. Nevermind.

I'll take this back...he doesn't want to drive an UR car unless I have one and offered him to drive it. Nevermind.

Is there some kind of beef here ? Between Matt & UGR ??

Just curious on this

Personally I'm not a fan of Matt Farah

I think he should consider himself lucky to be able to drive one

Is there some kind of beef here ? Between Matt & UGR ??

Just curious on this

Personally I'm not a fan of Matt Farah

I think he should consider himself lucky to be able to drive one

From the reply I received from him today. It sounded like it didn't worked-out between them.