The "Throw the dog a bone" thread

Roman

Ok... So, I like to think Ive gone out of my way to help a lot of you guys over the last ten years... And a lot of you have helped me as well (The photoshop geniuses have come through for me more times than I can count to name one example).

But... Im lazy.... And dont have the will to sift though the forum or google....

So heres my request...

Can you all post photos, right here, of the various aventador models? Christ... I dont know how many there even are any more, thats how fucked this would be for me... Im talking, stock, as they come from the factory. Im particularly interested in the various roadsters... And if there are major design changes between model years, yeah, pop them up too...

Im going to need annotations. "Look here for this different thingy". Because, well, Im blind when it comes to a lot of this stuff...

I know its probably been done before... I know its all on here somewhere... Just do one for RD...

Thanks.

There really aren't that many to be confused by, E. For me Countach is more confusing than the Aventador... lol

Aventador

01-2012-lamborghini-aventador-fd-1304055

Aventador Roadster

7490439Lamborghini-Aventador-Roadster-20

Aventador 50th

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP720-4-50-Anniver

Aventador 50th Roadster

smurf-blue-aventador-roadster-50th-anniv

Aventador SV

01-2016-lamborghini-aventador-sv-fd-1.jp

Aventador SV Roadster

01-lamborghini-aventador-sv-roadster-1.j

That's about it.

J is a one off.

Pirelli Edition is just color scheme and stripes IIRC.

Damn fine start!

Lets stick to roadsters now...

whats the difference between the 50th and the regular?

Damn fine start!

Lets stick to roadsters now...

whats the difference between the 50th and the regular?

Bumpers and sides are different. HP bump by 20. Giallo Maggio color exclusive to 50th.

Bumpers and sides are different. HP bump by 20. Giallo Maggio color exclusive to 50th.

I dont care about the hp or the gallo maggie simpson...

Whats the difference in the bumpers and sides??? I dont see it...

2013-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-700-4-Road

lp720_4_roadster_50_anniversary_12.jpg

2014-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP720-4-50-an

2014_lamborghini_aventador_lp_700-4_road

Oh... I definitely see it on the rear... Cant tell on front...

Which is which?

The 50th front has those black winglets and lower splitter.

got it!

and "the sides"?

Oh... I definitely see it on the rear... Cant tell on front...

Which is which?

Yellow rear shot is the 50th.

Pay special attention to the part I circled on the pic below, if the front fascia has the flared out piece that then connects all the way across the front of the car, that's a 50th.

From a side profile, the 50th front and rear stick out from the car quite a bit further as well. Last resort, the 50th will have "50" displayed in several places around the car (lower side on the rear shot of the yellow car), and will have the LP720 emblem directly in front of the front tires, near the bottom of the fascia. Standard Aventador will be an LP700.

lp720_4_roadster_50_anniversary_12.jpg

Same differences as the standard Avy Coupe to 50th Coupe.

HUH?

OK SV roadster differences ?

- SV is much lighter with difficult sports seats an option many have gone for. Details of the seat problems here

- More power +50bhp and a wing.

- Suspension is different and worth nothing that there have been a few soft revisions to the suspension as from day one of the aventador release.

- SV has a completely digital dash whereas the normal and 50th have binnacle cluster.

Worth noting that there are upgrades software for the gearbox and exhaust as the car is developed. I heard though cannot verify that the SV has a software update for the exhaust which can be used on any Aventador model to give it a bit more howl and burble.

HUH?

Shit, sorry, I thought you were still on the 50th thing.

Front fascia and rear section are totally different from the 50th and regular Avy. Will most likely have the wing as well. It also has an additional air duct kinda where the murci batwings would be, just outside the engine cover.

SV will have a quad tip exhaust also.

- SV is much lighter with difficult sports seats an option many have gone for. Details of the seat problems here

- More power +50bhp and a wing.

- Suspension is different and worth nothing that there have been a few soft revisions to the suspension as from day one of the aventador release.

- SV has a completely digital dash whereas the normal and 50th have binnacle cluster.

Worth noting that there are upgrades software for the gearbox and exhaust as the car is developed. I heard though cannot verify that the SV has a software update for the exhaust which can be used on any Aventador model to give it a bit more howl and burble.

Let me translate into roman:

"Blah blah blah blah, wing, blah blah blah"

Can the non sv have a wing?

And who is going to volunteer to let my formerly fat ass try on your car for size?

I know, I know... "You drive a countach, you'll be fine!!!!" And then I sat in sheldons murcie and thought it was about the least comfortable thing Ive ever been in... And I flew Freddie Laker to London once...

And who is going to volunteer to let my formerly fat ass try on your car for size?

I know, I know... "You drive a countach, you'll be fine!!!!" And then I sat in sheldons murcie and thought it was about the least comfortable thing Ive ever been in... And I flew Freddie Laker to London once...

It can, but not directly from Lambo. Lubejobs had a pretty nice one on his 50th roadster.

As Capt. pointed out in the thread he linked, make sure you are aware that there are both sport seats and "comfort seats" in these cars (I'm not sure if this is an issue/option with "all" Aventadors or just the SV's). From what I read in that thread regarding the SV's, apparently there is a HUGE difference in comfort from one to the other, and a LOT of guys with sport seats seem to be regretting their decision.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case the Aventador you try has the sport seats, as it sounds like it could greatly impact your opinion on the car!

As Capt. pointed out in the thread he linked, make sure you are aware that there are both sport seats and "comfort seats" in these cars (I'm not sure if this is an issue/option with "all" Aventadors or just the SV's). From what I read in that thread regarding the SV's, apparently there is a HUGE difference in comfort from one to the other, and a LOT of guys with sport seats seem to be regretting their decision.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case the Aventador you try has the sport seats, as it sounds like it could greatly impact your opinion on the car!

fcuk me. Somebody tattoo this post on my fcuking forearm.

Don't know if this is helpful but a google search directed me to wikipedia where there seems to be a decent list with description of Aventador iterations. I haven't followed development (nor read the details of this thread) closely enough to know if it's what your looking for but it does put the versions in order:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Aventador

Good luck!

Don't know if this is helpful but a google search directed me to wikipedia where there seems to be a decent list with description of Aventador iterations. I haven't followed development (nor read the details of this thread) closely enough to know if it's what your looking for but it does put the versions in order:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Aventador

Good luck!

Thank you Ms. cake...

So... Do I have this right? There is no SV roadster yet?

Than you Ms. cake...

So... Do I have this right? There is no SV roadster yet?

One supposedly already delivered in NY... but most deliveries start a few months from now.