TX2K16 Roll Race

VentadorGER

So, TX2K16 is right around the corner, I´m really looking forward to see if anything will be able to compete with Gidis new 2500WHP monster if it stays together

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, TX2K16 is right around the corner, I´m really looking forward to see if anything will be able to compete with Gidis new 2500WHP monster if it stays together

Most the big cars are waiting for TI. There will be a couple out there at TX2K though. I think this event will be 99% GTR. Gidi said if the GTR makes it, they will be just doing some light testing to dial the new setup in. He plans to run the GTR at TI. I might drive his SL. I sure will hate to beat him in his own car. ;)

Most the big cars are waiting for TI. There will be a couple out there at TX2K though. I think this event will be 99% GTR. Gidi said if the GTR makes it, they will be just doing some light testing to dial the new setup in. He plans to run the GTR at TI. I might drive his SL. I sure will hate to beat him in his own car. ;)

I see! Will be awesome to have some people live broadcasting again like may did in florida. Are you talking about his new orange car or the white SL? Any X2 in progress at all?

That's so cold... I like it ;)

Mike

I see! Will be awesome to have some people live broadcasting again like may did in florida. Are you talking about his new orange car or the white SL? Any X2 in progress at all?

White SL will be at both events. Orange 560 will be out again at the next 1/2 mile we go to.

Im hoping to run into a 2R or X gallardo that wants to make a pull or two

Una - we'll have a handful of TTG's/R8's:

Gidi's white SL

Justin Herricks green Huracan

Nick's yellow 2R

Rob's red R8

Tag's black SL

Seafish orange R8

DP will have 2 1800 whp cars (1 R8 1 TT SL)

and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head.

Peter

Una - we'll have a handful of TTG's/R8's:

Gidi's white SL

Justin Herricks green Huracan

Nick's yellow 2R

Rob's red R8

Tag's black SL

Seafish orange R8

DP will have 2 1800 whp cars (1 R8 1 TT SL)

and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head.

Peter

Tag and Sefish are on the fence. ;(

With the heavy rain now and the rain to hit us next week, i really don't want to risk running and hitting the wall

Tag

wait the roll race is next to a wall......? i thought it was at where they are doing the 1/2 mile race... i guess the 1/2 will get canceled to...?

......so just street racing at tx2k............?

Not for me and I doubt any X versions will be making pulls on the street, if they do they wont be on kill. I'm trying to encourage all my customer to race at the TX2K event or at TI later next month. Racing out there on the street years back was bad enough at 1500 hp, at 2000hp+ its just plain stupid. Not only that, you cant race without 500 cars following out no matter how sneaky you are, then you have to worry about going to jail or hurting someone and from there, it can get a lot worse.

You can get 185 hours of community service......

Lol it's awesome.

Save it for the events. That's my advice.

You can get 185 hours of community service......

Lol it's awesome.

Save it for the events. That's my advice.

:lol2: The conversation with the other "volunteers" must be epic. Couple dudes working off a DUI fine, some other guy for petty theft, shit like that. And fcuking duhawks.. yeah, I was going 197mph in my 2000hp lamborghini racing my other buddy in his 2000hp lamborghini. Just out fcuking around with collectively, $800k in two cars. :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: The conversation with the other "volunteers" must be epic. Couple dudes working off a DUI fine, some other guy for petty theft, shit like that. And fcuking duhawks.. yeah, I was going 197mph in my 2000hp lamborghini racing my other buddy in his 2000hp lamborghini. Just out fcuking around with collectively, $800k in two cars. :lol2: :lol2:

Rofl. Lmfao.

Hawks!!

You missed a piece over there. Hahahaha

😘

Mike

Awesome to see Mullet out racing again!!! Car appears to be running good so far.

Just an observation, but does he run the UGR billet intake manifolds or are those stock? What would be the reason for running stock intakes on an X-Version?

Awesome to see Mullet out racing again!!! Car appears to be running good so far.

Just an observation, but does he run the UGR billet intake manifolds or are those stock? What would be the reason for running stock intakes on an X-Version?

The Pre-Lp intake manifolds are metal so they will hold up to the higher boost the X package runs. The LP models went to a plastic manifold that needs to be upgraded above a stage 3 I believe.