TX2K16 Roll Race

VentadorGER

The Pre-Lp intake manifolds are metal so they will hold up to the higher boost the X package runs. The LP models went to a plastic manifold that needs to be upgraded above a stage 3 I believe.

I had no idea about that, but totally makes sense. Thanks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ets shop car is running in it right?

Is it silver and pink? Believe that's their shop car. Otherwise it's customer owned with an ETS/ER package.

213 lmao. That was the half mile record a few years ago lololol

Holy shit I didn't even think about that 0_0 . It's like Moore's Law applied to turbo lambos

Congrats to you guys! Sucks being here not knowing whats going on. ;(

Thanks! All the smack talk aside that people do online, these cars are just amazing engineering feats!

post-5348-1458326785_thumb.jpg

Mullet is the only Lambo in the unlimited class. 204 and a 208 so far. Wish I could have went!

Nothing like having a target on your back....

I feel that way at every half mile... Let alone an event like TX2K or TI

Mike

Mike

That should be a good thing, that means you were doing something right in the past?

Mike

That's the way it is when u are the only Lambo tuner putting up a fight against these badass GTR's year after year.;)

Interesting video. The GTR pulls every shift. Even though the slip says Mullet was faster at the trap, it didn't look like it.

We need X Version DCTs to put an end to this

Interesting video. The GTR pulls every shift. Even though the slip says Mullet was faster at the trap, it didn't look like it.

Its the way the video is edited, they show them take off from outside the car and get down the track a bit but when they go to the (on car video shot) they show it just after the race started. Then they jump out of that shot to something at the mid point of the tack. Not a very good on the editing time line but its ok, at least they got a video.

The GTR had a much better reaction time and got the momentum, by the time time Mullet pulled him back in the race was over. Reaction time is huge in any short race. Nice win for the GTR. Still proud of Mullet, he was the lone UGR car in that class, he did great!

........ no this has nothing to do with DCT my friend... mullet got schooled at the starting line.... its obvious that the Lambo was much faster but it doesn't matter if you don't take off on time...LOL this is why they race... driving matters

Yeah, seems like 2 tenths slower reaction time by the slip. But even then, just look at the shifts. Every shift, the GTR pulled a little bit. I guess you could still attribute that to the momentum/reaction time.