Todays mentality

Allan-Herbie

Could be somebody trying to fcuk this guy's life up?

The screen shot was taken directly from a conversation happening on VICE news facebook page. It was screenshotted and then the comment was deleted after backlash

This, there is so much truth to it, that's why I hate partnerships and/or relinquishing decision making power to managers, my money is on the line I call the shots.

"It is much easier to do business with the owner of the business than some employee who is likely to lose his job next year; likewise it is easier to trust the word an autocrat than a fragile elected official."

The screen shot was taken directly from a conversation happening on VICE news facebook page. It was screenshotted and then the comment was deleted after backlash

Yeah... But I can make an FB account named "Robert S*******" and download your photo from Linkdyn (or any other photos of you I have access to), put a few details about you in the profile and start posting how I love the feeling of a callaway big bertha head in my asshole and make it APPEAR you're saying it. Or WORSE...

(btw... Something similar was done to MY 11 year old son by a girl in his class to make it appear he was asking her to be his girlfriend over and over.... Weird I know, but I understand the mind of 11 year old girls even less than I understand grown up ones).

ONE of those accounts is BS?

Currently reading a great book on Churchill and what a character. This is not even near the tip of some of the great things he has done and said.

I would not say this is the mentality of today and the society as a whole. It is a generation that has free access to platforms where the noise is amplified ie social media. Maybe I am being naive, maybe I am touching near the no politics rule but Trump has a substantial following for a reason and they are not fucknuts.

Cappy, what book?

Trump has lots of followers because majority is sick and tired of political correctness and fluff spoken by your traditional politicians.

The unfortunate thing is that even if he becomes president he won't be able to do a lot of the things he's promised because he will need support, unfortunately the political system is flawed, what you need is a dictator, a dictator who does good :lol2:

I hate politics with passion, I feel the same about politicians, 99% of them are beyond useless and self serving, the 1% who go in with great intentions ultimately get sucked in by the majority or they get kicked out, it's a continuous vicious circle.

A country should be run like a massive corporation is.

Agree 100%, although I don't think a country could be run like a massive corporation. Also plenty of corporations are sluggish, bureaucratic, and plagued with politics.

Response I received today. I think someone is trying to fcuk up this dude's life.

Dear Mr. ________,

I’d like to thank you for your email. I understand your concerns, and they are indeed troubling. We’ve done research on our end regarding Kenny Ward. We’ve checked with our Human Resources Department and with Cross Generating Station management, and we do not have anyone by the name of Kenny Ward employed at Santee Cooper. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Sincerely,

Nicole Aiello

Director of Public Relations

Santee Cooper

(843) 761-8000 ext. 7030

Written by Boris Johnson

Incredible eh?

Made me look at Johnson in a new light as well...