Todays mentality

Allan-Herbie

Regardless of whom you support for President, I would never touch or destroy another persons property. Time for someone to get famous.

IMG_20160429_WA0023.jpg

IMG_20160429_WA0022.jpg

Thats the fkin problem with Bernie supporters, they put all the blame on Trump supporters for causing violence when in reality its always been them that actually cause the disruption and destruction. Delivering "his own justice"...

So he feels that keying another persons car is justified simply due to having a different political affiliation? What a freaking douche.

Time to fire off an email to his employer! I'm glad his profile pic is such a clear pic of him so he can't claim that it was someone else.

All political affiliations aside, what a POS.

This is what happens in an age of ignorance. People take positions without

any research to understand all of the complexities.

Sound bites seem to be all the general public has an ability to understand.

The public reads the headlines and are ready to react....what a shame.

I guess this is how democracy dies in the republic.

Wouldn't expect this to happen in Charleston, but there are a number of big city transplants living there.

If he works at the Santee Cooper corporate headquarters in Monck's Corner, that is as stereotypical redneck as the greater Charleston area gets.

Send emails.. let him try being unemployed and see if Bernie comes to help him.

Haha. Bernie can't even help his own staff! :lol2:

What a class act.... sarcastic of course.

All the garbage that we have in this election amazes me.

Maybe I just never paid attention before, but when did this $hit start. I can not recall having riots and allowing destruction like we are seeing.

Is it just because the "system" continues to promote being a savage, and just a raw animal.

Or was me head in the sand in the earlier years and earlier elections?

Email written and sent.

Mike

Email sent. I searched for him on FB and he is not showing up in the results.

Edit: I found it but it looks to be removed or not loading

Email sent. I searched for him on FB and he is not showing up in the results.

I was searching too... Guess the word is out.

He will have an Obama Phone soon to log back in with.

Edit: I got an email back from the company already... Stating they are looking into the matter.

Mike

Unbelievable, destroying people's property because of their political views in a FREE country where people actually have a choice.

quote-Winston-Churchill-the-best-argumen

Currently reading a great book on Churchill and what a character. This is not even near the tip of some of the great things he has done and said.

I would not say this is the mentality of today and the society as a whole. It is a generation that has free access to platforms where the noise is amplified ie social media. Maybe I am being naive, maybe I am touching near the no politics rule but Trump has a substantial following for a reason and they are not fucknuts.

I would have to imagine someone already reported him to the police. They should be able to match up with some vandalism reports based on his home to work route

It's pretty scary how stupid the average person is these days. Anyone watch Jesse Waters on Oreilly interview college students? Makes you think twice about what you will be paying for. I hope this prick loses his job.

Trump has lots of followers because majority is sick and tired of political correctness and fluff spoken by your traditional politicians.

The unfortunate thing is that even if he becomes president he won't be able to do a lot of the things he's promised because he will need support, unfortunately the political system is flawed, what you need is a dictator, a dictator who does good :lol2:

I hate politics with passion, I feel the same about politicians, 99% of them are beyond useless and self serving, the 1% who go in with great intentions ultimately get sucked in by the majority or they get kicked out, it's a continuous vicious circle.

A country should be run like a massive corporation is.

Something a bit weird here...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenny-ward-11728958

Emailed that employer with all the evidence.

Currently reading a great book on Churchill and what a character. This is not even near the tip of some of the great things he has done and said.

What Book? I do like to read sometimes.

The unfortunate thing is that even if he becomes president he won't be able to do a lot of the things he's promised because he will need support, unfortunately the political system is flawed, what you need is a dictator, a dictator who does good :lol2:

Conservatives control both houses. Democrats dont turnout to vote in mid term elections

he'll have a lot of right wing support for the things hes looking to accomplish

That's crazy that the profiles do not match up.

Could be somebody trying to fcuk this guy's life up?

Interesting you say this.

http://evonomics.com/how-to-legally-own-another-person/

As I am writing these lines, we are witnessing a nascent confrontation between several parties, which includes the current “heads” of state members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (modern states don’t quite have heads, just people who talk big) and the Russian Vladimir Putin. Clearly, except for Putin, all the others need to be elected, can come under fire by their party, and have to calibrate every single statement to how it could be misinterpreted the least by the press. I have been exposed to such an insecurity first hand. On the other hand, Putin has the equivalent of f***you money, projecting a visible “I don’t care”, which in turn brings more followers and more support among the constituents. In such a confrontation Putin looks and acts as a free citizen confronting slaves who need committees, approval, and of course feel like they have to fit their decisions to an immediate rating.

The effect of such an attitude as that of Putin is mesmerizing on his followers, particularly the Christians in Lebanon –especially those Orthodox Christians who lost the active protection of the Russian Czar in 1917 (against the Ottoman usurper of Constantinople) and now are hoping that Byzantium is coming back about hundred years later, though the reincarnation is a bit further north. It is much easier to do business with the owner of the business than some employee who is likely to lose his job next year; likewise it is easier to trust the word an autocrat than a fragile elected official.

Watching Putin against others made me realize that domesticated (and sterilized) animals don’t stand a chance against a wild predator. Not a single one. Fughedabout military capabilities: it is the trigger that counts.

Universal suffrage did not change the story by much: until recently, the pool of elected people in so-called democracies was limited to a club of upper class people who cared much, much less about the press. But with more social mobility, ironically, more people could access the pool of politicians– and lose their job. And progressively, as with corporations, you start gathering people with minimal courage –and selected because they don’t have courage, as with a regular corporation.

Perversely, the autocrat is both freer and –as in the special case of traditional monarchs in small principalities— in some cases has skin in the game in improving the place, more so than an elected official whose objective function is to show paper gains. This is not the case in modern times, as dictators knowing their time might be limited, indulge in pillaging the place and transferring assets to their Swiss bank account –as in the case of the Saudi Royal family.

Could be somebody trying to fcuk this guy's life up?

Or lifting a real guy's photo and name and using it for phishing, malware, political shenanigans.

One of my partners filed a 'John Doe' lawsuit last week against someone doing this type of thing, we have some IP addresses and will be subpoenaing LinkedIn (faked LinkedIn account) for the others, and the ISPs they link back to to try to identify the real person using the IPs on the date/time of some posts.