Shooting at UCLA

emanon

Two victims currently being transported to ER.

Local news is confirming they both died. Nothing much else yet.

Local news is confirming they both died. Nothing much else yet.

Suicide note and handgun apparently found. Which means an assault rifle will be blamed.

No locks on the doors either I read. Willing to bet it was some hipster liberal Bernie Sanders voter as well. It's usually them or a Clinton voter.

No locks on the doors either I read. Willing to bet it was some hipster liberal Bernie Sanders voter as well. It's usually them or a Clinton voter.

2 males in their 40's. Murder suicide.

Snowflakes seem so entitled and violent.

Look at Triggy-Puff.

Suicide note and handgun apparently found. Which means an assault rifle will be blamed.

:iamwithstupid: Sad event, but will be even sadder that the libitard media will sin this for some anti-gun agenda.

Read an article yesterday. The student who killed the professor did so over code that the he wrote that the professor supposedly distributed to other students. What I also read in another place was that any code written in one of the campus' facilities belongs to the campus if you're using their equipment. What a fcuking punk. A man is dead now because a guy got butthurt.

Read an article yesterday. The student who killed the professor did so over code that the he wrote that the professor supposedly distributed to other students. What I also read in another place was that any code written in one of the campus' facilities belongs to the campus if you're using their equipment. What a fcuking punk. A man is dead now because a guy got butthurt.
Intellectual property argument. It was not just the re-use but the lack of credit for his work. Makers vs takers.

That policy makes no sense. Students pay tuition to use the school resources. iP should belong to the student and to the owner of the equipment.

That policy makes no sense. Students pay tuition to use the school resources. iP should belong to the student and to the owner of the equipment.

It's a long term old problem with intellectual property.

A company says,"we provide the salary, the equipment, so we're entitled to the discoveries in our domain."

An individual says,"I came up w this shit, it's mine."

Who's right and who's wrong?

It's always follow the $